**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red without suicides/AoL

So I’ve just pulled myself a nice shiny mutant gem - thanks for the 10k btw - and I’ve been long debating who to actually awaken should I get a mutant gem.

I have 3 choices really - Omega, AA or use my sig stones on Namor. I can get whoever I awaken to Sig100, or Namor to 120.

For context, I am planning to do my initial AoL clear at the end of June and it is likely that OR will be in the team.

This is the team that I’m considering at the moment (HT is actually 5* R5, but he’s in AW). Colossus will be doing most of the heavy lifting and I want the OR synergy for the damage boost.

At present he’s a dead slot as an unawakened R4, but is it worth chucking him ½ full of sig stones if I don’t really run suicides or would I be better off looking for a different 5th?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The omega synergy is definitely the most valuable for colossus, also I’d actually reccomend using sym for the easy path rather than doom assuming you have 4-5 points in md. he’s just as good if not better for medusa champion Hyperion and cull, but the big thing is vtd, doom uses 5+ revives for it and sym gets a super easy solo
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The omega synergy is definitely the most valuable for colossus, also I’d actually reccomend using sym for the easy path rather than doom assuming you have 4-5 points in md. he’s just as good if not better for medusa champion Hyperion and cull, but the big thing is vtd, doom uses 5+ revives for it and sym gets a super easy solo

I second this... Did my initial run a couple weeks ago with sym Supreme and the amount of sp3s I was dropping on vtd with 4 in MD was insane... Crushed cmm too