Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Thanks, rifts!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
Just got a 4 star cosmic gem from the chronometer, and I used it right away.

These were my options:

And this was my choice:

Gonna take her up to r5 as soon as that cosmic daily quest rolls around.

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Brave

Maybe update your dp while you're at it
  • Options

I’m not even gonna leave a negative comment about why you shouldn’t of done that. This ain’t worth my time.

I actually really enjoy her playstyle, and the awakened ability helps with the furies.
  • Options
    RookieXX said:

Brave

Maybe update your dp while you're at it

dp?
  • Options
    Display picture:)
  • Options
    Sinedd92 said:

Happy for you! People forget that this is a game where people play not only with so-called "Beyond God tier" and "God tier" champions, but also the ones they like. I personally really enjoy playing Elsa Bloodstone. She's a pretty good champion as well, but I'd rather take her to a quest instead of ghost/blade/cap/aegon etc unless one of these champions is really necessary just because her playstyle and mechanics are more fun for me

yeah, there’s a reason I have a ghost sitting at r2. Her playstyle and animations don’t sit well with me, so I’m not going to use her.

I have an Elsa sitting at r1 right now, was thinking of using her but heard she’s basically Stealthy, so I haven’t touched her. Any thing to note about her @Sinedd92?
  • Options
    RookieXX said:

I can’t change it off of Rogue. It would be a sin.
  • Options

RookieXX said:

Well

Rogue or carry the Groot legacy?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

Well

Rogue or carry the Groot legacy?
    Rogue. Others have, and will carry Groot. Rogue is bae, I must carry her.

Also, I don’t have a Groot.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Sinedd92 said:

Happy for you! People forget that this is a game where people play not only with so-called "Beyond God tier" and "God tier" champions, but also the ones they like. I personally really enjoy playing Elsa Bloodstone. She's a pretty good champion as well, but I'd rather take her to a quest instead of ghost/blade/cap/aegon etc unless one of these champions is really necessary just because her playstyle and mechanics are more fun for me

yeah, there’s a reason I have a ghost sitting at r2. Her playstyle and animations don’t sit well with me, so I’m not going to use her.

I have an Elsa sitting at r1 right now, was thinking of using her but heard she’s basically Stealthy, so I haven’t touched her. Any thing to note about her @Sinedd92?
    I'll take your ghost
  • Options
    Mathgeek said:

Sinedd92 said:

I'll take your ghost
    do you happen to have a groot
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★

Respect for ranking up who you like to play, though. It's a game after all. Now I'm thinking of figuring out a way to reference this in Storytime, ha.
  • Options

Respect for ranking up who you like to play, though. It's a game after all. Now I'm thinking of figuring out a way to reference this in Storytime, ha.

really? I’m honored, truly. She fun too play for me. I find a lot of “bad” champs fun, ant man being another.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    You imbecile you should of saved it for Groot
  • Options
    So, I just randomed into another cosmic, and I thought: I awakened one Ms. Marvel, why not the other?

Voila
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95

Sinedd92 said:

I have her 5/65, not even dupped. Good vs none-damagind gebuff champs/nodes, evade champs, cool counterattack mechanic, lots of crits and damage
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    You had Cull Obsidian and you didn't use it on him LOL!
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Lol you don't know which characters are good obviously . There are lots of other people who would kill for that cosmic gem. Wasted gg . Cull is fun to play as well and so is Venom the duck
  • Options

Lol you don't know which characters are good obviously . There are lots of other people who would kill for that cosmic gem. Wasted gg . Cull is fun to play as well and so is Venom the duck

I don’t enjoy either Cull or VTD, actually.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

You don’t know what fun means obviously:

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

So, um.

This is getting out of hand

Wellfare blade is pretty awesome
  • Options

So, um.

This is getting out of hand

Wellfare blade is pretty awesome
    funny thing is I have a blade just don’t like him
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Stupid rankups all over the forums what am I going to say?
    idiots