**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Sig stone idea!

So ive been having an issue with 5* sig stones... Im capped on some types like tech while nearly completely empty on other like cosmic and science. I had the idea of a system where you can trade five +1 sig stones in for a +5 sig stone of that class. Think this is a good idea?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They need to be made available, that’s the issue with sigs, if you aren’t spending you can hardly get any
  • Options
    Barter33Barter33 Posts: 7
    Lvernon15 said:

They need to be made available, that’s the issue with sigs, if you aren’t spending you can hardly get any

Agreed this is a little different thing though
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Good idea OP although knowing kabam I think saying 5 sig stones for 3 of a selectable class is more reasonable. I would like to see more trading systems and an update to the terrible T4CC system that serves for whales and literally no actual players
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    In the case signature stones I would rather give it to yondu ultron than trade them the way we trade t4cc. It’s a rip off but at least t4cc are readily
    Available. Sigs are not. If I have them expiring of course.
  • Options
    SevSynSevSyn Posts: 72
    why not just remove the capacity limit? .... same with iso/catalysts... then we wouldn't have so many unopened crystals (which they have noted in the past slows down their servers)