**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you like flow wars

cdubby_22cdubby_22 Posts: 132 ★★
I am just wondering who is enjoying war with flow as defensive tactic.

Do you like flow wars 47 votes

You like Flow in War
8%
BurrocookiedealerAleorILOVEKABAM 4 votes
You think Flow has ruined War
91%
Carmel1Raganatorthe_eradicatorManup456TerraSolrac_2KingOfMcocLvernon15Mqc19Thewildking_ASDF_BrokensimolazpseudosaneSevSynKade7175blainimalStagedear85AdixRajSinedd92 43 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Only masochistic people actually enjoy Flow Wars.
    I'm glad Kabam is making that slight adjustment to the node so that people aren't dead in the water on stun immune nodes
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Where's the I don't really care either way option?

One day some of you will learn that 9/10 when something gets changed in the game it ends up being worse. Who only knows what comes next.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    There are already multiple other threads about the same subject.
    Do a search for them, before posting another duplicated one.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

There are already multiple other threads about the same subject.
    Do a search for them, before posting another duplicated one.

that's true but i don't think there's a poll if so can you post the link to where the poll is other than this one, i actually like looking at the number of players who hate this as much as i do in war, i wish there were more polls.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    cdubby_22 said:

One day some of you will learn that 9/10 when something gets changed in the game it ends up being worse. Who only knows what comes next.

you post is in violation of the forum rules and I think you should have your comment removed. its rude, inflammatory and speaks down to people of the community that are participating in this poll.

2. We expect all Summoners to treat each other with respect. Insults, personal attacks, harassment, inflammatory posting, or generally rude posts will not be tolerated in either the forums, or private messages. This also includes the use of inappropriate, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any kind.
    None of that is true but whatever helps you sleep at night. It's really just a differing opinions than yours but if it upsets you that much okay.
    You should read the rules where it states that duplicated threads and spam is not allowed.
    This falls under it, and my previous comment was an instruction of what you should do to avoid it. You clearly didn't get it
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

You should read the rules where it states that duplicated threads and spam is not allowed.
    This falls under it, and my previous comment was an instruction of what you should do to avoid it. You clearly didn't get it

@will-o-wisp Do you work for kabam? Every time I see you, it's you acting like an employee. Curious...
    cdubby_22 said:

there is a thread but there isnt a poll. Obviously these are two different things. Appreciate your comment, enjoy the rest of your day.
    There are multiple other threads and polls, and both are the same. This thread is no different than the other 100 out there
    There is already a main thread to discuss about this subject.
    If you have anything you want to say about it, post it there, and don't create additional threads about the same topic. Other's have might already posted and discussed about the same thing you are looking for.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/188594/flow-global-node-in-war-merged-threads
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    You like Flow in War
    cdubby_22 said:

you post is in violation of the forum rules and I think you should have your comment removed. its rude, inflammatory and speaks down to people of the community that are participating in this poll.

2. We expect all Summoners to treat each other with respect. Insults, personal attacks, harassment, inflammatory posting, or generally rude posts will not be tolerated in either the forums, or private messages. This also includes the use of inappropriate, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any kind.
    His post includes none of that. If you think it does then that says a lot more about you than it does him.
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    You like Flow in War
    I like Flow because it makes war actually challenging. There are plenty of champs and strategies that can work around it. Especially now that they made the change to allow well-timed blocks to turn off the power gain. I liked it before the change as well though.