**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is ALL my iso now suddenly expiring???

NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
What changed in the last update to now have ALL my overflow iso expire at the same time? If they really all expire without me selling, you are effectively stealing my resources kabam.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Really ALL of your Stash ISO ?
    Did you scroll down and not see any other ISO expiring further out ?

You probably opened some big Dup Hero crystals 30 days ago that gave you a lot of ISO.
    A Dup of 5* will give you 24x 5000 ISO, such as those Mutant and Mystic you have expiring now.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I didn't pop this big if a stack. It's literally half my iso stack, which never happens. And pre update (yesterday) I just sold off a bunch as I always do. Something odd is happening.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Turn em into gold. Quickly....
    Save yourself... :D
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    That's a LOT of gold! Sell sell sell!
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Not likely from the same stack because the different classes with alle the same times even with the 1 purple in between seems highly unlikely
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian

Not likely from the same stack because the different classes with alle the same times even with the 1 purple in between seems highly unlikely

I’ve seen Stash ISO change positions relative to one another (with exact same expiration time) as I claim other ISO around them.
    So opening multiple 5* Dups in the same opening (like 5x or however many he had available) may indeed lump the ISO intermixed among themselves, actually more of a Display (computer sorting) issue since they all have same timestamp.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Nice to see ny718 player in the forums.
    Just sell them.
  • Options
    I hate when that happens, but helps with getting that gold
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Upgrade some champions lol.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    If you do any kind of groups of crystal openings where you're getting multiple 4* or above dupes, you get these waves of massive ISO expiration. I've had it happen a few times. You can get a lot of gold from it, so there is no reason to claim anyone is "stealing" your resources; if you CHOOSE not to sell the expiring ISO if you can't rank anyone up, then that's your choice to let resources go for nothing.