**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is There a Champion that You Wish Was Better Acknowledged? Share Here.

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
Personally, mine would be Ronin. I get so annoyed when people like Lagacy(no disrespect to him) get all annoyed at pulling him. He has such great damage and amazing utility. With the fury and precision, he has 10k mediums.
Feel free to share champions you wish were recognized more!

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

Doctor Voodoo is the king of two star when in hard difficulty, easily the king of poison damage able to be accomplished, he has great power control abilities, and great aar. Top mystic, maybe better than doom even.

He is awesome- took him to r5 recently as well.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    My two star dominated the intel thingy last month. One special two and two more hits can defeat epic opponents.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I have a 5* Ronin at R1 (I would take him up higher but honestly I'm hurting for Skill cats) but I don't actually know how to use him effectively. I do enjoy his animations a lot though.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    King Groot and Mr Sinister.
    KG has top tier Regen, bleed immunity and shrugging debuffs.
    Sinister is immune to reverse controls and can block unblockable specials out of the box with no buffs or ramp up.
    I dig using them both but 5 &6 star Sinister stubbornly refuses to get on my roster.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Awakened Luke Cage.

Dr. Zola
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Taskie.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    I'd say doc oc is underrated. he helped me defeating iron man iw boss in act 6
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Groot and dormammu. Groot is simply the best, and dormammu has some nice power control.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Psylocke, if you have any questions: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1193930#Comment_1193930. Look at skater dude's guide
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Voodoo. Pains me when people are sad they pulled him.

I don't have him at any rarity (except maybe 3*), :(
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Voodoo. Pains me when people are sad they pulled him.

Popped my last 2 5 star basics. 2 Voodoos.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    All these champs have someone better to do the job
    Doctor Voodoo is kinda outdated, with Clair, who can regen, MS who can also regen, Doctor Doom who is super tanky, and symiote supreme
    Psylocke hits like **** anyway won't use her for anything
    King Groot times out, can't even kill a 2k pi AQ map 3 opponent without timing out
    Mr Sinister is just defense fodder lol

Personally, mine would be Ronin. I get so annoyed when people like Lagacy(no disrespect to him) get all annoyed at pulling him. He has such great damage and amazing utility. With the fury and precision, he has 10k mediums.
    Feel free to share champions you wish were recognized more!

And yes people can get annoyed for pulling a champ. I personally hate getting mid tier champs. i would be disappointed like legacy, since so many champs in skill class are better
    Knation said:

Diablo

?????
    Diablo is a drunk alchoholic fool who drinks himself to death in the arena. Next!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

FRITO_Man said:

Knation said:

Diablo

?????
    Diablo is a drunk alchoholic fool who drinks himself to death in the arena. Next!
    Diablo is a drunk alcoholic fool who is underrated
    https://youtu.be/ircYWB4px-U
    wtf was that damage, jeezus christ.
    Please explain how, always heard he was trash but that damage is ridiculous
    Qfury said:

Knation said:

FRITO_Man said:

Knation said:

Diablo

?????
    Diablo is a drunk alcoholic fool who is underrated
    https://youtu.be/ircYWB4px-U
    wtf was that damage, jeezus christ.
    Please explain how, always heard he was trash but that damage is ridiculous
    More buffs on opponent=more damage, but this only works for 1-3 fights.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Awakened Luke Cage.

Dr. Zola

Agree 100%. I only have him as a max 4* but I am hoping for a 5*. So much damage, poison immune, and a stun lock, with concussion (which can really be useful) as icing on the cake.

• King Groot and Mr Sinister.
    KG has top tier Regen, bleed immunity and shrugging debuffs.
    Sinister is immune to reverse controls and can block unblockable specials out of the box with no buffs or ramp up.
    I dig using them both but 5 &6 star Sinister stubbornly refuses to get on my roster.

I feel the same about King Groot. He isn't the heaviest hitter, but his regen is amazing, plus if you are lucky enough to get a good fury stack, his sp2 just melts people away. Helped me through a lot of tough missions when I started playing seriously

Kamala Khan. Even with Swedeah making all this content, people see her as meme tier. She can be really useful, and can be enhanced by masteries the majority of people can unlock.

But nope, she’s garbage.

He could make a pile of trash look like a gold bar. Kamala is trash imo.

Always been curious about him. I have him as a 6* does he need the dupe? Currently he is just an arena fodder.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Always been curious about him. I have him as a 6* does he need the dupe? Currently he is just an arena fodder.
    He needs the dupe and high sig. Probably why he isn't talked about much, definitely better to invest in aegon. But I love playing him.