**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can’t Tigra wear her classic costume?

13»

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

Well I don’t think they have a time machine @Zuro but they could start applying the concepts of iconography and brand recognition to the characters they choose to recreate. I mean hell Mickey Mouse’s ears are round. You wouldn’t make them more realistic to what an actual mouse ear looks like would you? It’d be weird! Like that Sonic the Hedgehog movie before they fixed the CGI.

You're comparing physical features to clothing all I'm saying is complaining about this is super unnecessary like why does it matter to you SO much what she wears it's pretty close to what she normally looks like and as I said before if it's for "personal" reasons you shouldn't be coming to mcoc to fulfill those needs
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Well I don’t think they have a time machine @Zuro but they could start applying the concepts of iconography and brand recognition to the characters they choose to recreate. I mean hell Mickey Mouse’s ears are round. You wouldn’t make them more realistic to what an actual mouse ear looks like would you? It’d be weird! Like that Sonic the Hedgehog movie before they fixed the CGI.

You're comparing physical features to clothing all I'm saying is complaining about this is super unnecessary like why does it matter to you SO much what she wears it's pretty close to what she normally looks like and as I said before if it's for "personal" reasons you shouldn't be coming to mcoc to fulfill those needs
    you're the only person I've ever known that would compare a mechanics uniform to a bikini
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Zuro said:

you're the only person I've ever known that would compare a mechanics uniform to a bikini
    What? All I'm saying is that this should not even be remotely close to a issue.
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    007md92 said:

Wait till u see magik's costume from x men. An the sword seems different too.

It would have been amazing if this game had skin for champions.

Nope. Skins would just take away all our units as they'd make it RNG based to get a character's skin.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    Tigra is more covered up than she was even going to be in the Hulu cartoon, where at least she had a bare midriff in the middle of a similar blue costume.

This is a kids game? LOL, somehow I doubt many kids have mastered the Collector.

So, like, last century, women couldn't wear skimpy clothes because Christianity. Now they can't wear them because feminism. SMH. You can only assume that humans are constantly ashamed of their bodies and sexuality and always searching for new reasons to censor it.
This discussion has been closed.