**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We don't want this modok event

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
We don't want this modok event bring back the moleman event or borons war event comeon I don't wanna invest 16_17 days to pull one 5* Awakining gem...is this rewards and I don't think I have much revives to play this quists in the daily basis I don't like the rewards set for the difficulty reset it or add moleman event back.....I am only playing this game couse every month we got diffrent type of quists with awsome rewards but this month seems like game wanna make some money at last from store...I boycott this modok island event give back those old side event....those are more worth it

Comments

• Options
    Mhykke said:

We?

We are those people who are against these rewards and dificulty....it's a logical thing that no one ask lol mhykke
  • Options

So they are adjusting the rewards for endgame players, but us lowly players are stuck with **** rewards?

Yeah that's case....I think the rewards of epic is for bigginer
  • Options
    Comeon kabam live us motivation....why to complete the side event....seems like now the days has came when biggner should take a retirement
  • Options

If you don't like it. Don't play it? You can't just demand an old event back because you don't like the rewards, I dont particularly like the rewards, but not every month can be amazing rewards. Look at previous years in the game - I don't remember a time where we've had so much new content and with relevant rewards.

They initially had a lot more planned, but everything got thrown under the bus with the 7.1 feedback. I'll be doing the side quest this month whenever I'm bored, otherwise I'll be chilling in arena and working on story content. If you don't like an event, use it to catch up with other content, or work towards another objective.

Comeon dont tell me that they made this event difficulty while sleeping or they forgot the dificulty what epic could be while making act 7 and about rewards comparison from last year I think game game is the thing where rewards grows not decrease...
  • Options

You don't have to participate in the event.. I didn't like the rewards/difficulty for the maze a while back.. so i just didn't participate in that event.. Seemed a lot easier to just not play that content rather than to come to the forums to QQ about it..

I like your decision...don't play it no one is forcing you....I wanna grow my ac and I think I can grow 100k in one month....I don't wanna take loss in my ac
  • Options

So they are adjusting the rewards for endgame players, but us lowly players are stuck with **** rewards?

Where did they say they were just awards
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Where did they say they were just awards
    You didn't aware the announcement and Modok Store changes in past 2 days?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★

Mercury79 said:

If you don't like it. Don't play it? You can't just demand an old event back because you don't like the rewards, I dont particularly like the rewards, but not every month can be amazing rewards. Look at previous years in the game - I don't remember a time where we've had so much new content and with relevant rewards.

They initially had a lot more planned, but everything got thrown under the bus with the 7.1 feedback. I'll be doing the side quest this month whenever I'm bored, otherwise I'll be chilling in arena and working on story content. If you don't like an event, use it to catch up with other content, or work towards another objective.

Comeon dont tell me that they made this event difficulty while sleeping or they forgot the dificulty what epic could be while making act 7 and about rewards comparison from last year I think game game is the thing where rewards grows not decrease...
    This content is not hard. Previous ones have been alot worse, you could have ended up with 1 of each class of the most annoying defenders, with the most annoying nodes and only a couple of randomizers. Now you have class specific paths, so you can go well I've got a really good mystic team, I'll bring 3 of my best mystics, and 2 randoms, and then run the cosmic path. You have a lot more randomizers available, and you can now delete buffs if you really can't get through one particular node.

Thanks for clearing this up. This is the 5th iteration (hope I got it right) and I was wondering whether it was indeed less punishing compared with the previous.

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    This is a big improvement over Modoks lab. Labs had a daily timer so you HAD to clear them daily. Now with the ticket system, you can do it as and when you’re free.

Not to mention you get to choose your path too.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

We don't want this modok event bring back the moleman event or borons war event comeon I don't wanna invest 16_17 days to pull one 5* Awakining gem...is this rewards and I don't think I have much revives to play this quists in the daily basis I don't like the rewards set for the difficulty reset it or add moleman event back.....I am only playing this game couse every month we got diffrent type of quists with awsome rewards but this month seems like game wanna make some money at last from store...I boycott this modok island event give back those old side event....those are more worth it

How dare you say we? what a clown
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    i’ll take 30k five star shards and an awakening gem any day
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I like the event
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

YOU don't want it.

I personally hated the moleman event. Why would I want to run 20 mind numbingly boring paths? No thanks, give me a few fights and 10min each day.

Couldn't agree more. I hate grindy side quests. I like these labs.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

YOU don't want it.

I personally hated the moleman event. Why would I want to run 20 mind numbingly boring paths? No thanks, give me a few fights and 10min each day.

I can’t remember what the moleman event was/looked like. Does anyone have a screenshot or something (I’m too lazy to look it up myself).

The so called epic difficulty seems to be easier this time imo, could be wrong though since rosters have changed since the last edition of modok’s labs.

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

YOU don't want it.

I can’t remember what the moleman event was/looked like. Does anyone have a screenshot or something (I’m too lazy to look it up myself).

The so called epic difficulty seems to be easier this time imo, could be wrong though since rosters have changed since the last edition of modok’s labs.

I don't have pictures, but I recall 16 different paths on the final Mole-Man side quest, each with about 8-10 opponents. I think it was also energy based.
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    edited June 2020

Yeah, unfortunately those are cavalier are sorta entitled to more rewards than those who are proven or a conqueror or even uncollected. Why should players who have become cav receive the same rewards as someone who isnt even there yet, for doing way more work than others? Do you really think it's fair? Because if you're uncollected (I'm not sure) I bet you werent saying how unfair it was, that t4 rifts were only available for those who were not yet uncollected. You complain when it doesnt suit you.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Mole man - worst ever/longest event ever.

These labs are cool. At least challenging interactive style fights and good rewards every day for 10 minutes. Then bonus of buying what I need/want from store
  • Options
    X_golddallax_01X_golddallax_01 Posts: 62
    Why is it that certain rewards are not available unless you have certain acts or quests done? It's super annoying to see something you need and can't get it because its restricted. This is a major reason why people stop playing this game and complain so much.
    If your able to complete epic on the island you should be able to buy any reward that's there. The Game Team needs to rethink this. The game was supposed to be heading in a better direction and now it looks like you have to face impossible odds to get rewards.
    If you can't beat the odds then you have to spend money to try and its ridiculous. If I'm able to save up all my coins over ther month then I should be able to buy whatever reward I want.
  • Options
    Monk1 said:

Mole man - worst ever/longest event ever.

These labs are cool. At least challenging interactive style fights and good rewards every day for 10 minutes. Then bonus of buying what I need/want from store

Yeah, mole man expeditions were long but you got to choose what rewards you wanted, the rewards were way better the paths took 10 minutes for like 500 6 star shards or 1000 5 star shards per path. It might've been boring but was better than this.
  • Options

Why is it that certain rewards are not available unless you have certain acts or quests done? It's super annoying to see something you need and can't get it because its restricted. This is a major reason why people stop playing this game and complain so much.
    If your able to complete epic on the island you should be able to buy any reward that's there. The Game Team needs to rethink this. The game was supposed to be heading in a better direction and now it looks like you have to face impossible odds to get rewards.
    If you can't beat the odds then you have to spend money to try and its ridiculous. If I'm able to save up all my coins over ther month then I should be able to buy whatever reward I want.

I've spent £30 on this game, AFTER I became Cav and that was literally to buy Cav Crystal's as a celebration. I didnt spend a penny to become uncollected or cav so its possible without spending.
  • Options
    X_golddallax_01X_golddallax_01 Posts: 62
    That's not the point I'm going for.
    The point is if your going for uncollected then why are the rewards so dull? If your going for cav then why are the rewards so underwhelming? Also my main point is if I can save up my coins and beat epic then why should I have to be uncollected or cavalier to get the rewards? The logic behind my thinking is if I can beat it and save then why do I have to earn a title just to get rewards? It should be obvious if a person can save up all the coins then they should be able to spend it on what they want to and not be restricted for the effort of doing so.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    If you go back in and do a different path, do you get the rewards again?
    So that would be 6 paths per day?
    I know it seems VERY doubtful, just wondered if anyone had tried....
  • Options
    nik123456789nik123456789 Posts: 55
    If kabam wants give only one awakening gem
    Should be generic
    Are you agree?