**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great node combination

FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
Among all the criticism (part of which is surely well-earned) I'd like to just point out one really great node design I found in new Uncollected EQ.

It was partly limiting to champions which you can use there thanks to Pull node but rewarding on the other hand to a lot of others. Seeing some ridiculous numbers was really great too. Matador was good fit to finish the combination and Masochism could be considered as challenging part of the nodes so it would add some difficulty.

Seeing something like this in for example 6.4 on much higher health pools could be great fit for fun but challenging content which we all really want IMO.

In conclusion kudos to whoever came up with this idea. Give him a pat on the back for me.

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I went in there blind (it's uncollected, barely a challenge anymore) and was genuinely surprised.
    I was mad at first at no power and masochism, but then the Matador node kicked in and it dawned on me, and the fight was super enjoyable. 10/10 node combination.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Very good fight. Better than the whole side quest imo
  • superiorssvpsuperiorssvp Posts: 80
    I will that if a defender is Impossible to defeat if we don't have a champ that can reverse heal is combination of

Arc overload 2.1 with healing and regeneration abilities are 100% more effective.

We can place there awakened sabertooth and more with regeneration ability
  • VernVern Posts: 50
    Very good fight.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Fenico said:

Among all the criticism (part of which is surely well-earned) I'd like to just point out one really great node design I found in new Uncollected EQ.

It was partly limiting to champions which you can use there thanks to Pull node but rewarding on the other hand to a lot of others. Seeing some ridiculous numbers was really great too. Matador was good fit to finish the combination and Masochism could be considered as challenging part of the nodes so it would add some difficulty.

Seeing something like this in for example 6.4 on much higher health pools could be great fit for fun but challenging content which we all really want IMO.

In conclusion kudos to whoever came up with this idea. Give him a pat on the back for me.

I totally agree, this node was worth the fun we were looking for.. well balanced node..kudos Kabam content Team.. @Kabam Miike
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    These are the sorts of fights I like to see, something totally unique which does have a fair few option, pull normally isn’t a node I like but because the node is based on specials it’s not a big annoyance since a large portion of the game has projectile specials
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Fave fight this EQ easily.
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    What's great about it too is that just quick glance on the list of champions and you already can find lot of champions which would be interesting and suitable for whole path with this combination of nodes.

Since Act 7 is taken back to the drawing board, hopefully this feedback can be accepted and we will see it returning in some form in this content.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yep used domino 1 shotted that boss.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    A 3/45 Havok did it in 1 special. Very good fight