**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How can an iPad 6gen 2018 lose touches?

Since it is common knowledge that using an Apple product for this game is the best thing, I borrowed an iPad 2018 (it costs € 399 so before buying it ...)
OK, it's fast but ... it doesn't satisfy me on other things.
First of all the game screen seems "compressed" for example the champions screen gives me only 4 columns while they were usually 5, this despite the screen resolution being much higher than the android devices I used in the past, and then I lose the touches.
I wasn't sure but today, while I was selecting ISO to level up sometimes the touch went empty which has never happened to me in Android years of game.
This happens also in combat and it is much more annoying ....

Are there any settings to adjust?

everything is updated to the latest version

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Columns of items/champs seems to depend if device is one of those WIDER screen ones (like some Samsung tablets are, or long-screen phones) versus others like Apple iPad which is not quite as wide of dimensions.

Touch problems, do you use a stylus ? I find they only last certain amount of months until occasionally will start missing (even in other apps). Or if has screen protector (probably more ppl use on Phones though), might hinder touches from being perfect.

iPad 2018 works good for me, there is a newer 2019 model too.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    it happens at the first touch, for example I select 4 ISO and the first one doesn't take it

no screen protector
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    For me, ipads just simply drop inputs after time on their own and is independent of the game. Take a photo then draw on it, start tapping and swiping and you’ll see how bad it really is.
    Also, after periods in game (like after a few quest runs, or after an hour in Arena), helps to Close and Reopen game.

As well as Device itself after several days, Power it OFF and back ON at least once a week (for those that otherwise don’t typically power off each night).

That's probably a good “in general” for any device, except obviously if your gunning for a Legends Run (but in that case, you’ve running a high end device anyways).
    The device is practically new, it had been stopped for a long time, in fact as I turned it on it required to update IOS to the latest version. So I don't think the display can be damaged.
    Didn’t say yet if you're using a stylus pen or not.

If so, the pen itself might be losing it's ability. They only last ## amount of months before they will occasionally “miss” on presses or swipes.
    Also, ones that are stickier rubber tip tend to be bad for swiping (medium attack and evade) even if OK for just taps. I like smoother sliding tip ones instead.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I use an iPad 6th Gen also. Still get some mini lags here and there but don’t have issues with dropped inputs.
    And while fighting the champion sprints forward while I'm on parry!!!

I back to android
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

And while fighting the champion sprints forward while I'm on parry!!!

I back to android

when people say apple is better, they mean top of the line iphones, not two year old ipads
  • SkwirkerSkwirker Posts: 14
    Person

For me, ipads just simply drop inputs after time on their own and is independent of the game. Take a photo then draw on it, start tapping and swiping and you’ll see how bad it really is.

Personally been experiencing a lot of dropped inputs in the game myself lately. Only ever happens mid fight and never in any other app. I've tested your method of drawing on a photo and haven't had any issues. I can only assume this is something wrong with the game