**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Pop up Crystals not worth 2500 units anymore...

f5qg9dydllgy.png
This needs to be reduced to 850 units...

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    don't buy it, shouldn't buy it for 850 either
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Never gonna see it at 850. Maybe 1500. Agreed that 2500 is way to much especially since you get a whole one from master quest now.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Better off buying 20 Grandmaster crystals than 1 4* crystal
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    I would think 400 units which is what the current 3* offer is at and let’s face it, 4* are the new 3*
    The_One wrote: »

Not with the current drop rates IMO.
  • Totally agree the same for 3* for 400 units. The point is not every players are uncollected, so especially for beginners it's make dome sense (not for me). Maybe they wish some crazy summoner buy a crypt for it :smiley:

I just proved my own point, obviously I can't prove it to you so it's up to you if you believe me but I just bought 5.
    I got 4 3* and a 4* magneto

I just proved my own point, obviously I can't prove it to you so it's up to you if you believe me but I just bought 5.

My response was to you saying it would be better to buy 20 GM crystals but I see your point. Still you could have gotten a lot more with a 1000 units. Again just my opinion, not wanting to start a fight.

My response was to you saying it would be better to buy 20 GM crystals but I see your point. Still you could have gotten a lot more with a 1000 units. Again just my opinion, not wanting to start a fight.
    No fights here,
    I agree with the OP though, those pop up 4* offers for 2500 units are just plain stupid now
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Wasn't the last offer $19.99 for a 4* crystal plus other stuff? Assuming a single unit costs ~3.4 cents, there's no good reason a 4* offer should cost more than about 600 units (assuming zero value from the other stuff in the last offer).

Will they do it? Of course not.

Dr. Zola
  • It really is stupid
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Yeah it really is stupid lol. Kabam logic
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It never was worth 2500 units.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    And the 3* crystal is still 400 units lol idk what goes on at the offices of Kabam, you can buy a crystal for 1/2 the units for a guaranteed 3* with a chance at a 4 or 5*. The 3* should be 100 units
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    And also a 5* version should be added as well after you pull 10 4*’s just like the other offers
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Kabam needs to address this...