Options

What was the luckiest pull you ever had

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76 β˜…

Okay doctor doom was from a legendary crystal while mysterio was from the moleman crystal and annihilus was from a regular 5 star I incredible lucky getting Longshot from his crystal but all in all Elsa was special because she helped me against the spider champs and skill champs
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Corvus from a cav crystal. Then my second luckiest pull was a T5 Cosmic Cat. Now I’m sitting on a R3 Corvus
  • Options
    D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148 β˜…
    My luckiest had been 5* Gladiator Hulk when he first came out. Now, it is this one, from the last
    offer:
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,296 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    D_Ace_71 said:

My luckiest had been 5* Gladiator Hulk when he first came out. Now, it is this one, from the last
    offer:

Amazing pulls. She's also fun besides the Doom. I'm enjoying her.
  • Options
    DraftKingJamesDraftKingJames Posts: 30 β˜…
    I’m just going to leave this here for you all enjoy! https://youtu.be/LN_HoQTuGFY One of many incredible pulls I got not including pulling Doom 2x and Corvus 2x
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Recent luck is Aegon from 5* crystal and got skill AG from rift, and saved 120 skill sig stones.

Followed by 5* Stealth Spidey from daily login crystal. 3rd is pulling 5* Elsa and Squirrel Girl hand in hand from cavalier crystals.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 868 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    gotten 2 5* Blade's and 2 5* AA's in the same batch of 7 crystals, that was when I felt lucky and forever stopped complaining about bad RNG..
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just pulled a 5* red cyclops! Definitely the most luckiest Ive ever been!
  • Options
    Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 β˜…β˜…
    I think I quit the game a while back and mcoc offered a free 5 star so I said i might as well open it and when I did I pulled omega. Now I’m back
  • Options
    Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92 β˜…
    Warpath19 said:

To think of it the luckiest I got was stark Spidey 5 star for Christmas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and than there was the time I pulled long shot when I really wasn’t trying

The moral of the story is not trying is the best luck that has gotten with me so far

• Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…
    Finally got Ghost whom I've been hunting for ages, from the 5* crystal in V4 exploration rewards and also a tech awakening gem from the same rewards so satisfaction reached maximum.
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95 β˜…
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    5* Havok from a legendary crystal.

Edit: damnit didn’t realize this thread was necroed. Sorry.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Blade in my first ever featured 5* crystal for a specific champion (back when they existed)
    5* Omega Red out of my first ever cav crystal
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* quake
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    why did we necro this
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020

I’m just going to leave this here for you all enjoy! https://youtu.be/LN_HoQTuGFY One of many incredible pulls I got not including pulling Doom 2x and Corvus 2x

you just made me accidentally give prof views
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I laughed more than I should have
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    I wanna say pulling a 6 doom out of a featured while I had a 6 mystic awakening gem and mystic t5cc waiting for him. But I got a 5 doom back when mr fantastic was new and the featured champ. I bought the early access bundles rolling for him and got a 5 doom instead. I didn’t know what I had at the time but he quickly became one of my favorites.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-s2sGXsYM
    my most recent lucky pulls
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After completing Abyss i pulled this, I know RNG was never on my side since past 5 years but that day i guess kabam knew i did something good and they rewarded me both skill Gems:

• Options

i should've known. That low quality, blurry zoomed in image is pretty much a prof trademark by now
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Surfer and Nebula if you didn’t wanna give him views
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,345 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    pulling 6* champions from cavalier crystals.. with the 1% or 1.5% chance for 6*

in fact i even document it in my 6* roster updates.. my own 6* basic champion crystal opening luck is like a rollercoaster thou.. ups and downs.

Future Foundation cav crystal got 3* 4* 6* Dragonman
    Last 6* basic pull was Agent Venom.