**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam where you stand on Visual Mods

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
As in Mods that would just change what characters look like, for example making Punisher look like the red hood. Also do any of those mods exist yet?

Comments

• Hey there!

I've moved this over to Suggestions and Requests so others can weigh in on it. It's a cool idea for sure to have character skins to switch between. :)
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Would love the ability to change ui look
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Character skins, huh? Similar to Netmarbles "marvel future fight" where you can purchase character skins for like $5 each? Gotta catch em all.... Sounds great....
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    "Talks about MODS that makes other characters look like other characters that aren't in the game" "people think I'm talking about a ingame feature were you can change what a character looks like" thanks for actually reading people.
  • KingCrooks wrote: »
    Character skins, huh? Similar to Netmarbles "marvel future fight" where you can purchase character skins for like $5 each? Gotta catch em all.... Sounds great....

Mcoc go
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Makes for a little money on the side for Kabam, which is good for them and it adds some... diversity for players.

I dont think we will see that happen as Future Fight uses the 1 champion then brings skins out and MCoC uses re-skins as a new champ.
    Spider-Man, Punisher, Captain America, Iron-Man, Iron-Fist, Hulk and Cyclops are examples of this.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I want Frank Strange.
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    edited September 2017