**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 4*to 5/50?

HazerfaceHazerface Posts: 46
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have 5/50 DD OG. I also got a generic awakening gem from Act4. I am thinking of having somebody to do Act5.

Which 4*to 5/50? 27 votes

Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
96%
MegaSkater67SMiller80JRock808AgentOfSHIELDJcray705YellsomeSomeoneElseThatsausageTrimbobbeaupoemSuperman69VartoxSpeedbumpSakkbanNormanBJJNavneetGTheMageHunterJim01721haunted_memoryDD2 26 votes
Crossbones sig18
3%
The_flash007 1 vote
Punisher sig30
0%
Unawakened 5* Moonknight to3/35
0%
Black widow sig40
0%

Comments

• Options
    I don't have a champ with defense ability reduction.
  • Options
    My main attacker are cap ww2, GR, and DD or Storm
  • Options
    Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
    Don't do Black Widow she's garbage now without thorns
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
    Chubby girl with the teddy bear will take you very very far in quests, aw offense, and aq. Good prestige also.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
    Dont use generic on GP shes still a monster unduped and can let you finish a lot of content
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
    Id 5/50 a regen champ for act 5 (wolvie, x23, GR, etc.) ghost rider (@ 4/40) made 5.1 a joke for me.

If overall use, probably gwenpool but definately save that generic for champs that get exponentially better once awakened i.e. SL.

Edit: on second thought if you have a GR dont even bother with anyone else, he is also amazing in AQ and mid tier AW, especially since the new layout. I have been bringing GR to clear my path and then 2 champs to kill boss with. He seems choppy at first to use, but if you can play smooth with him he is insane utility.
  • Options
    Thank you folks! I guess I will go with GP. I will hold off using generic awakening gem. I have hard time taking out NC so I was thinking of awakening GP or 5/50 cross bones but I might dupe GP someday. GR is great utility and I use him all the time! Thank you guys!!