**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Perfect counter

WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
Whose a champ that always caused you trouble until you found the perfect counter for them? For me it was Hyperion, he use to beat me down and take my lunch money!! Until I got Symbiote Supreme now I get his lunch money and his girlfriend!!

Also look for the best counter for Havok?

Comments

• Hype and havok for me. Both just used to be a death sentence for me until I found a perfect counter(s) for each
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Maybe Nick fury for me. It was a combination of somewhat learning how to fight him and bringing a mutant champ, so he can't build his charges as fast.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Forgot about Nick Furry...lol who the perfect counter for those trouble makers? Also MODOK!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Godz said:

My was Havok, pain in the @ss in AW till I pulled cyclops 5* duped him 4 times. The rest is history

Hm you're right! That effectiveness is over 9000
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    For me, it was Domino...until I realized Domino just doesn't HAVE a perfect counter. If you have a move with ability accuracy, you're gonna get chunked no matter what. AA's no good, and Mordo's not something you ever WANT to use against her. Everyone else can fail moves, and thus gets crit failed to death....
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Thing.

I absolutely love using him, and know his workings inside out. But still gives me trouble sometimes when I'm fighting him. Any bleed champ is a good counter, I've found Blade and Ronin to be my go too's.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

Thing.

I absolutely love using him, and know his workings inside out. But still gives me trouble sometimes when I'm fighting him. Any bleed champ is a good counter, I've found Blade and Ronin to be my go too's.

Seriously, try Crossbones, if you have him.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Hate fighting Nick Fury when he's on a stacked node. A mutant definitely helps but ugh.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    havok was a problem for me, until I pulled 5 star cyclops and havok.
    Hype was another big problem, but then I got doom
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    6.2 me sinister caused me the most trouble, I still can’t find a champion that doesn’t rely on crits is shock, and poison immune, and has a fury effect... oh wait!!! Lol that is because the perfect counter for that fight DOESNT EXIST, I guess quake with heimdall synergy is the only “perfect” counter
    YoMoves said:

For me, it was Domino...until I realized Domino just doesn't HAVE a perfect counter. If you have a move with ability accuracy, you're gonna get chunked no matter what. AA's no good, and Mordo's not something you ever WANT to use against her. Everyone else can fail moves, and thus gets crit failed to death....

Mysterio is the perfect counter for domino, tech and AA reduction immune
  • TheNickster20TheNickster20 Posts: 17
    Mr Sinister used to always trouble me, but now he is a breeze with Warlock - his passive heal block is so good.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    edited June 2020
    YoMoves said:

She’s very easy with OG vision as is havok

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    KORG, Annihilus,Aarkus was pain.But now I have Claire on my 2nd account.A perfect counter.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Cull obsidian might be an overlooked counter. He can parry non-contact attacks, such as Domino, Havok, IMIW, Nova and with 5 charges evade fails.

I had problems with thing, but now I take out max 5* with a 4* nick fury

A good counter for NF is domino, save L3, kill his decoy, let him drop to 30% and fire away
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Quake because the heavy would always get me then Doctor Doom came in and destroyed her with the stun power drain spam
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Or Arkus Doom
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Hyperion, that was until BWCV came to town lol.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    edited June 2020
    awakened qwenpool is also good for hype, warlock and angela are good for havok
    Rabanga said:

Annihilus was the bane of my existence until I picked up SS and ranked him. Same with Korg until I got Omega Red.

Best counter for
    Havok = Warlock
    Domino = CG
    Think = Blade
    MODOK = Blade
    Medusa = Doom or SS
    Nick Fury = Domino

Let me revise this, best domino counter is quake best thing counter is stealth suit best modok counter is nick fury best fury counter is omega red, to add on best korg counter is omega red best killmonger counter is corvus best doom counter is quake best annihalus counter is sym supreme best aarkus counter is sym supreme best IW counter is fury and that is all I can think of
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Nightcrawler until I got my AA awakened.
    Feelsgoodman.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

Best counter I find for Domino is Domino with Rulk and Masacre...it may not be perfect but she gets the job done.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    edited June 2020

YoMoves said:

She’s very easy with OG vision as is havok

Haha how can someone disagree with this,
    Domino is easy with OG vision, smh