**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My First 6 Star r3, Psylocke

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I finished exploring Act 6 last week and got my second t5 mutant cc. I have two mutants to take up to r3, Havok and Psylocke. Now, I could have taken Havok up first, but I wanted my first r3 to be someone unique and someone who I truly love playing, which is why I chose to take up my Psylocke.

Psylocke is a criminally underrated champion in my opinion. Her power control is amazing and is one of the best or the best in the game. There’s a few different ways to play her and I’m still practicing with her, but she is all around a very good champion. Luckily, she doesn’t need to be awakened, though she does gain a large benefit from it which is nice.
Also, I told @MegaSkater67 that I’d tag him once I took her up.

Comments

• Interesting rankup. Would like to see gameplay.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Interesting choice, I’m nit her biggest fan personally since her power control doesn’t work where it’s often needed like the Hyperion matchup, where she does work so does quake, would like to see gameplay though
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Interesting choice, I’m nit her biggest fan personally since her power control doesn’t work where it’s often needed like the Hyperion matchup, where she does work so does quake, would like to see gameplay though

She actually works for Hyperion, you can cycle 6 second power locks with her sp2.

Interesting rankup. Would like to see gameplay.

I'll post some gameplay after I take off Suicides, she is not fun to play with them on since you use a lot of specials.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I have a duped 6* psylocke and I won't be taking her past r1 unless her damage is buffed.

She is great for power control, no doubt, but fights take forever because her damage is terrible and she doesn't have the BP or health pool to survive in longer fights.
    Shrimkins said:

I have a duped 6* psylocke and I won't be taking her past r1 unless her damage is buffed.

She is great for power control, no doubt, but fights take forever because her damage is terrible and she doesn't have the BP or health pool to survive in longer fights.

Her block proficiency isn't great, but you don't need to block, you can backdraft intercept with her, the same way you do it with Magik

You're killing it with unorthodox rankups. Care to share some gameplay? I'd love to see her detonate a bunch of psy thingamadooks as an r3.

I'll post some basic gameplay later today. I still have Suicides on and doing a full gameplay video with her with them would be annoying since you need a lot of specials to keep the power control up
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    props for Act 6 exploration
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    yesssssss. I’d love to see your questing team lol, must be real diverse
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    But she needed to be awakened right.

My main questing isn't too diverse, Act 6 requires too many specific champions for me to take the champs I really wanted to. I used Doom, Fury, Havok, Sunspot, Colossus, Sparkles, and Starky for most of it.

My main questing isn't too diverse, Act 6 requires too many specific champions for me to take the champs I really wanted to. I used Doom, Fury, Havok, Sunspot, Colossus, Sparkles, and Starky for most of it.
    Dang. But for EQ’s and such you use her and that Ant-Man yeah?

But she needed to be awakened right.

She doesn't need to be awakened, but she does get a nice benefit from it. Her awakened ability gives her some AAR and some bonus crit damage when the opponent has zero power.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I’m a bit jealous. I like psylocke and if I had an awakened 6* one and a mutant T5CC I would be tempted to take her up. Looking forward to that gameplay.

Yay for rank ups people enjoy!

That's awesome! Hopefully the party poopers like Mr. Lasagna won't come it and complain. You keep doing you, stevje

he probably will, sadly.

Also, I think you meant Stevie, not stevje.

Shrimkins said:

Her block proficiency isn't great, but you don't need to block, you can backdraft intercept with her, the same way you do it with Magik
    After playing around some more with her in Act 6, yeah her damage isn't great, but it is very nice knowing that you don't have to worry about power gain and blocking. If they gave her a synergy with one of the new champs that gives her X amount of attack per each Psi-Charge, she would be an absolute beast, plus it'll be a skilled based synergy which is nice.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Not a big fan of her, because I hate her block profficiency, but she sure is good and as long as YOU like it, it's a good choice
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I used her as a rank 1 6* to solo the Tunnel Vision/Crit Me With Your Best Shot Taskmaster mini in 6.4.2 and almost all the Lifecycle KM in 6.4.6. She’s definitely got unique utility in certain scenarios and I’ve debated taking her to rank 2 myself.

I have the TM mini solo on YT. I just wish I had her awakened. It was almost a 10 minute fight for the TM and having the dupe would cut down fight times a lot.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Awesome! Don’t have her as a 5 or 6*, so no idea how she works. But absolutely love when people rank up champs they like to use instead of relying on tier lists.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Congrats man. Would love to see some gameplay.
    Lvernon15 said:

For EQs I usually use her, Elektra, The Champion, Punisher 2099, Karnak, and Gambit. I use Ant-Man in AQ nowadays.
    Are you swedeah’s brother?
    No lol, I'm not ballsy enough to rank up Howard the Duck or Kamala, though I do really like Howard.

Lvernon15 said:

For EQs I usually use her, Elektra, The Champion, Punisher 2099, Karnak, and Gambit. I use Ant-Man in AQ nowadays.
    Are you swedeah’s brother?
    No lol, I'm not ballsy enough to rank up Howard the Duck or Kamala, though I do really like Howard.
    kamala is god tier wdym