**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What would you like to see included in the 4th of July deal?

I've been thinking about the 4th of July deals for the last couple of days.
Cyber Monday and 4th of July have traditionally made McCoC one of the most exciting shopping experiences for myself the last couple of years.

But this year...I dont know, i just dont feel it.
I've been kinda wondering, "what would I really want included in that deal or, what do I need?"

I'm done with AoL, done with act 6, done with all the content really. Got the champs I like using awakened already too.
I dont need more t2 alpha, or t5b, or awakening gems for that matter.
So I'm not really giddy for any of those things. And opening --even Nexus-- crystals is just the same old, same old.

Maybe the only thing that would make me want to buy these deals again would be t5c selectors...

Is that too crazy to ask?
I'm not the only one out there with only that one thing in mind am I?

Let me know what you all are looking forward to on the 4th. And whether or not the game has kinda made you lose interests on these deals.
Thanks!

What would you like to see included in the 4th of July deal? 163 votes

T5c Selector
34%
GamerTheJallirazielLosspikBrightfireHDallinashesJP1119Jcobra25Jim0172Uncle_Fatty_247Samuel030sQuikPikElsaEternalDragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235WarBros23GodrohrpseudosaneSaransh245Strikerrx8 57 votes
6* awakening gem
23%
FrostyKthunderNoodes_CarnageQueenNinjaWarrior99GK_23NCB_ptKamikaze_TurtleGmonkeyMR_MansbridgeMenkentDrDeadpoolTheHoodedDormammuDarthPhalX_Factor_AgentDoubleDeltaSleipnirrodGiganteaChriissRAdamb208 38 votes
More 6* sig stones
3%
arsjumMonk1Hedgedog387TheTalentsPlinkoSavage 6 votes
T5b gems
3%
BoosterStqtsKRANꓘM_Master19Aayush19God_Slayer2 5 votes
Dont care about the deals anymore
34%
MasterSmokeKermit528ChadhoganRaganatorJestressAce_03Wakandas_FinestDsp25MityAntAromaticCoffeeRoOOtsBrokenCupidGaurav_ChampAdvBgchow13MoosetiptronicGeo10megRayhanaprilleoTheKiryu 57 votes

Comments

• Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    T5c Selector
    RookieXX said:

They'd have to hit the ball out of the park if they're going to entice anybody to buy the deals

I'm not sure they feel that way though. Time will tell, as food as the cyber monday deal was back in November I probably wouldn't be entice to get them if they are the same on the 4th.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Based on the incremental increases in the past, you will likely see very similar offers as cyber Monday, with maybe some t5cc crystals (perhaps 10%ers) and an increase in 6* shards.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    6* awakening gem
    6* Awakening gem would be ok, attending almost everyone have at least one good 6*
  • T5c Selector
    all the crappy shards for money, all the rankup materials in unit deals, like it has been before. Shards can be behind a paywall for all i care.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    T5c Selector
    I think more tier 5 class Catalyst Shards should be made available. I don't care if it's in the glory store or the black market or even daily challenges or even if it's just a few hundred shards. Overtime they add up. I wouldn't even mind a 50% tier 5 class Catalyst selector for July 4th as long as the Price Is Right
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Well for my account, I mostly need T5b and T2a, but a 6-star AG would be nice, for sure.

My expectation is that the deals will be slightly better than the Cyber Weekend deals last year. Each year they make the deals juicier. The 2019 CW deals were better than 2019 7-4 deals, which were better than the 2018 Cyber Monday, and so on.

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Honestly I don’t think there is a deal I would want to buy. I’m more concerned with content at this point than rewards. I’m so bored with the daily grind I’m on the verge of quitting the game. I can’t bring myself to play arenas, incursions, even story and monthly EQ. For the past month or so it’s been just logging in to play AQ and aw and side quests.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    6 star nexus or not buying.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    T5c Selector

6* Nexus crystal so I can choose between red cyclops, blue cyclops and groot

But which would you choose?
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    6* awakening gem
    6 star gem crystal because that’s how they work they aren’t giving a generic when there’s only like 2 crystals in game
  • Barca3bar3Barca3bar3 Posts: 25
    If there aren’t enough resources to rank 3 a 6* for cavalier players I won’t be buying. Don’t need random rng champs or more 5/65 or rank 2 6* resources. Those can be found in abundance elsewhere in the game.
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    For cavalier players it should be minimum
    Odin: %25 t5cc selector, 10000 6* shards
    Panther: 1 full t5b, 5000 6* shards
    Stark: 2 full t2a, 2500 6* shards
    15k units offer: 6* random AG, %25 t5cc selector

Or it can be like Deadpool spring cleaning offers, which we can buy gold coins and spend in a special store.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Hope:
    Rank-up gems (forget the little bit of this cat, little bit of that cat). Lots of cheap sig stones (not crystals). Curated champ crystals as part of unit offers (and none of this “Doom and the Seven Dwarves” curation). 6* materials (both shards and useable catalysts). Not a lot of pRNG dependent stuff.

Expectation:
    Slightly modified Black Friday offers. Pay large $$ with strong winners ‘n’ losers elements. Managed disappointment.

Dr. Zola
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    6* awakening gem
    If they follow the same pattern, the 15k unit deal should be a 6* Generic AG with other stuff bundled in.

For the Odin's, I'm guessing 6* crystals and 25% T5CC with T5B.

Sig stones 5* and 6* will probably be in the BP treasure and in the unit deals.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    6* awakening gem
    i am sitting on lots of rank up materials because i can't get quality champs i want to rank up. 6* shards sound nice but i actually dread opening 5 and 6* crystals because it's mostly disappointing so probably won't spend on shards. a 6* awakening gem is what i'd be most likely purchase if it doesn't cost an arm and my right nut.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    T5c and sig stones are really all I care about currently