**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th help

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
So i’m currently on 5.2.4, should i spend all my units becoming uncollected? Or should i save them to buy offers for july 4th? Which one? I would get conquerer deals.

Comments

• Uncollected deals would be better than conqueror deals
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Would a team or r5s do it good?
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Btw i only have 550 units
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    550 units won't get you anything. Just get uncollected.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You may still need more units for uncollected, depending on your teams.
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Previous deals have been 1k, 4k, and final 10k. If I remember correctly there was even a 3k deal after the 10k deal if purchased last year.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah just focus on uncollected. Unless you can farm thousands of units for July fourth, focus on uncollected. It provides a ton of rewards anyway.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Unit deals from 4th July 2019

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Do it first for the calendar, daily/hourly crystal, and glory store access upgrades. The Jul 4th deals would only be secondary, since it mostly targets spenders.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Unit deals from 4th July 2019

I must have needed some resources bad last year because recall buying the first 2 deals. But solely on the crystal shards; 5000 units for one 5* and two 4*? Yikes. I think I may skip this year.