Options

War is not what it used be because of....

2»

Comments

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Rabanga said:

Dailey said:

Rewards are lame and outdated for one. It’s a shame this aspect of the game is stale. War victory crystal was a 3 star arena boost...lol what is this a joke ?

Dailey said:

There other complaints about War please share your complaints and recommendations

Flow has ruined aw. No skill needed, just money to buy units to buy pots and revives so that you can complete the map.

My alliance is reviewing our place in aw after this season...possibly we will be holding back aw to stay in tier 6 and only putting effort into getting gold 1 rewards.
    And yet some people manage to get through entire T1 maps using minimal and sometimes even no items.....wonder how they do that
    Skill is definitely needed so I disagree with the comment you replied to, but noone can disagree that flow has made AW too roster based. The change helped, but it's still quite roster based for proper counters and a lot of the baiting specials is RNG.
  • Options
    RustybladeRustyblade Posts: 26
    Kabam ran out of ideas for war, they brought defense tactics thinking it would make wars interesting but it did the opposite.
    Only if kabam would implement variant ideas in war seasons. I would love to play class wars, size wars etc.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Rabanga said:

Rabanga said:

Dailey said:

Rewards are lame and outdated for one. It’s a shame this aspect of the game is stale. War victory crystal was a 3 star arena boost...lol what is this a joke ?

Dailey said:

There other complaints about War please share your complaints and recommendations

Flow has ruined aw. No skill needed, just money to buy units to buy pots and revives so that you can complete the map.

My alliance is reviewing our place in aw after this season...possibly we will be holding back aw to stay in tier 6 and only putting effort into getting gold 1 rewards.
    And yet some people manage to get through entire T1 maps using minimal and sometimes even no items.....wonder how they do that
    I'd need some empirical evidence to believe this is against the Flow modifier. Every alliance we face gets upwards of 50+ deaths even in a win when we run the flow modifier in tier 4 and tier 5. We've see and gotten 100+ deaths...

You aren't talking to some first years newb here bro. I've been semi-ftp playing this game since 2015 and my account is over 10k prestige. Look it up, Rab 2.0...I'm not saying I'm the best there is, or even good for that matter, but I've been around this game almost since the start of it and seen the changes...this is by far the worst.
    I don't regularly take screenshots of our item use so can't really help you with proof but I can assure you it does happen. My bg had 2 deaths last war.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Rabanga said:

Dailey said:

Dailey said:

Skill is definitely needed so I disagree with the comment you replied to, but noone can disagree that flow has made AW too roster based. The change helped, but it's still quite roster based for proper counters and a lot of the baiting specials is RNG.
    Eh, this is only my 2nd season pushing in war for a long time. Decided to move from top 5 AQ to a top 5ish AW alliance bc I was bored and wanted to challenge myself a bit again.

I hated flow initially, and I'm sure it's probably far more annoying in lower tiers actually where diversity gets thrown out the window, but I've gotten used to it between last season and this season so far. There are still some pretty painful matchups (mostly the mojo bosses which I don't have to deal with fortunately) but it can be managed for the most part by changing up playstyle and attacker selection. I wouldn't be upset at seeing it get toned down at all but, like most things here, I think it's difficulty is blown a bit out of proportion by some
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Dailey said:

Alot of Things are outdated, there are Alot of things that NEED change,

Examples are

Solo Objectives witch kabam knows well that they are outdated

Long due Cavalier diffculty and rewards, Seriously i could of gone next 3 months NOT knowing it was coming, you either do it and do it now, yet you want us to wait another 3 months for this change...

Long due Arena changes, Rewards have been stale and nothing has been done to current arena format besides...yup an long due change to sunday arenas.

Long due changes to endgame players, the fact that you have to change 100% abyss rewards and 100% act 6 rewards shows how out of touch it is. I have friends who did 100% act 6 and abyss who cant progress prestige because the pulls are not there, This ALSO goes to the fact that mostly 5,6* are locked between Deals where they are always target people who will spend for them.

Feels like kabam is trapped ina corner and needs to pelase the community with this roadmap, before july 4th,

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Rabanga said:

Dailey said:

Dailey said:

Eh, this is only my 2nd season pushing in war for a long time. Decided to move from top 5 AQ to a top 5ish AW alliance bc I was bored and wanted to challenge myself a bit again.

I hated flow initially, and I'm sure it's probably far more annoying in lower tiers actually where diversity gets thrown out the window, but I've gotten used to it between last season and this season so far. There are still some pretty painful matchups (mostly the mojo bosses which I don't have to deal with fortunately) but it can be managed for the most part by changing up playstyle and attacker selection. I wouldn't be upset at seeing it get toned down at all but, like most things here, I think it's difficulty is blown a bit out of proportion by some
    That's the problem with Flow. Attacker Selection. Not talking about just using Corvus or anything, but flow restricts a lot of champs massively, especially at the lower tiers since unlike uptop, there's no diversity like you said. And not everyone has those counters. If you have the champs, then sure, it isn't as difficult as people may say, but against champ acquisition works against us here. Like I have a decent roster with about 16 R5 and 1 R2 and can take up a few more, but have only 1 decent flow counter as such even after playing the game for around 4-5 years.