**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To b honest!!!

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

It was inevitable really, act 5 got changed, LOL got changed and now act 6.

how and when did Act 5 change?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    So because you suffered everyone else must suffer? That is called being a sadist you should see a psychiatrist... or a priest
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

I wonder if this guy had to deal with slashed tire juggs back in the day? Probably not

Annnnd here come the nightmares again. Thanks for that.
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    I’m

I dont want act 6 getting nerf n becoming easy I only need 10 paths n work hard to get this much done it's not right for the others to have the same rewards without the stress n units

Gonna cry?
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    MetalJake said:

I want to hear from ANYONE who 100% act 6 without ghost, corvus, Aegon or quake... don’t worry, I’ll wait

And no I don’t want to hear from the ones who claim they did it with rank 2/35 5 star magneto or itemless off camera. no one believes you and all you do is become the butt of a joke for the community.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

I want to hear from ANYONE who 100% act 6 without ghost, corvus, Aegon or quake... don’t worry, I’ll wait

Well I have all those but they really didn’t put in as much work as you think. I really only used Corvus for one path in 6.4 and only used Ghost for a handful of paths/fights, same with Ægon. As for Quake, I suck with her, though I did use her for sinister my first run. For all the fights I used Ghost, Corvus, and Ægon for, you could have used any other champion with ease, except for 6.4.1 Iceman, I used Ghost for all runs at him and the Vivified/Masochism path.
    The top champs I used were actually Doom, Colossus, SUNSPOT (all caps because he’s a beast), Havok, Fury, Sparkles, Fury again because he was so useful, Sentinel, Claire, Sym, and Starky.
    You certainly don’t need Ghost, Quake, or Ægon, you can look at BG for that and Corvus really isn’t too useful outside one or two paths—in my opinion that is.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Patchie93 said:

I wonder if this guy had to deal with slashed tire juggs back in the day? Probably not

I was going to say something similar. It's not like it's going to be a cakewalk either way. OP definitely isn't the first to have something like this happen to him. Not a big deal. Probably better for the game in the long run anyway.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

Honestly, I don’t even remember, I know they did something with juggernaut, pretty sure they also changed energy requirements (I actually think we were compensated for this). Maybe a couple other things.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Honestly, I don’t even remember, I know they did something with juggernaut, pretty sure they also changed energy requirements (I actually think we were compensated for this). Maybe a couple other things.
    Sorry act 4 not 5
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    * better rewards without the stress N units *
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    As someone above said, imagine applying this logic to real life. Where would we be?
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2020

As someone above said, imagine applying this logic to real life. Where would we be?

Something like: if he was sad, everybody in the world should feel bad at the same time, no exception; otherwise, it’s unfair~
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    i FeLl On Sh*T aNd aCciDeNtLy AtE iT wHeN i wAs a kId sO eVeRyOnE sHoUlD fAlL aNd eAt Sh*T tHiS iS sO uNfAiR
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    @Strikerrx8 Did you made a post like this with 12.0 hit and act 4 got changed?
    Or did you, by accident explore it after 12.0?
    Since this account was created in 2018 I recon it is the latter.
    Did you ask for the hard version of act 4? Or didn`t you?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★

I dont want act 6 getting nerf n becoming easy I only need 10 paths n work hard to get this much done it's not right for the others to have the same rewards without the stress n units

Dude you are kinda childish no offence.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

please elaborate
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    So OP is getting attacked for being inconsiderate
    But then when others raise valid opinions on gold, they're quick to shut them down which I find hypocritical

I do get where you're coming from @Strikerrx8 . I personally find act 6 stressful so the changes will benefit me. It might seem unfair to you but it's ultimately what's best for the game in the long run. I mean really if they continue their difficulty scaling with act 6 through 7, completing act 7 would be something else entirely and I for one don't plan on fighting bosses with 60k+ attack
    6.4.5 Hydra adaptoid had what 39 or 42k