**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury’s dup being affected by ability reduction

In act 6.3 the iron man boss chapter I took the path with regen reversal node shown in pic. Nf died instantly when reaching his duped phase. Please fix this.

Comments

• Derek2k18Derek2k18 Posts: 79
    Pi
    c
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    Even though not stated that way in his Description, Fury's Decoy Destruction is treated like Regeneration back up to 100% (before beginning the Degen back down to 30).

You can refer to the big, long, thread about Fury vs AQ Thanos and his “Heal Prevention”.

But haven't recalled seeing others reference this interaction to Heal Reversal Node.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★

Even though not stated that way in his Description, Fury's Decoy Destruction is treated like Regeneration back up to 100% (before beginning the Degen back down to 30).

You can refer to the big, long, thread about Fury vs AQ Thanos and his “Heal Prevention”.

But haven't recalled seeing others reference this interaction to Heal Reversal Node.

Heal reversal is a permanent active debuff on you right? Like the guillotine symbol? So ideally, NF should be purifying that debuff as well when he enters his real phase
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

I was just really curious as to how nick fury's awakened ability worked against the act 4 Maestro heal block so I took him in to test it. Since the heal block isn't a passive or a debuff, and it's just there, nick fury was stopped from going into his second phase and left at 1 health. If this is similar but with heal reversal instead of heal block, nick fury just instantly got knocked out. If this node was placing a debuff or passive on you, then this is a bug. But if it's just an effect that's there, then it's working as intended. (Or not, this entire thing could just be a bug.

That matreso Hav the new kind of heal blok.
  • Just to confirm, Nick Fury's signature ability normally heals him back to full health when he would be knocked out, so this Heal Reversal is working correctly in this case.
  • Derek2k18Derek2k18 Posts: 79
    Ok I guess. It says removed “all” effects. This is an effect. Also immune to ability reduction. It reads like you guys created this so that he gets this second phase no matter what. I’m glad I know now that isn’t the case at least so I don’t waste my time using him for anything with regen reversal type stuff.
  • Just to confirm, Nick Fury's signature ability normally heals him back to full health when he would be knocked out, so this Heal Reversal is working correctly in this case.

This is a debuff. It should be shrugged off otherwise void's heal reversal/warlock's infections would stop nick from regenerating, but that is not the case.. Nicks shrugs it all off. Except passive heal prevention, all other interactions should allow nick to regenerate.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

Just to confirm, Nick Fury's signature ability normally heals him back to full health when he would be knocked out, so this Heal Reversal is working correctly in this case.

This is a debuff. It should be shrugged off otherwise void's heal reversal/warlock's infections would stop nick from regenerating, but that is not the case.. Nicks shrugs it all off. Except passive heal prevention, all other interactions should allow nick to regenerate.
    Not except passive heal prevention.
    Because if he’s inflicted with passives he can still shrug them off (AA neurons)

It’s just the node “Heal Prevention”.

Aside from that, he can still potentially die (first time) and after dying (first time) getting the debuff thus degening to death (second time)
  • Onmix said:

Just to confirm, Nick Fury's signature ability normally heals him back to full health when he would be knocked out, so this Heal Reversal is working correctly in this case.

Because if he’s inflicted with passives he can still shrug them off (AA neurons)

Aside from that, he can still potentially die (first time) and after dying (first time) getting the debuff thus degening to death (second time)
    Yes, i know. THis heal reversal node here shouldnt affect him.
  • Haji_Saab said:

Onmix said:

It is removed but is applied back immediately
    Then he should be at full health regardless. Nick keep shrugging off debuffs until his health bar is full.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Knation said:

Haji_Saab said:

Onmix said:

It is removed but is applied back immediately
    Then he should be at full health regardless. Nick keep shrugging off debuffs until his health bar is full.
    Not true only the destruction of the decoy removed effects
    This.
    Debuffs are only removed once.