Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is being a guardian a burden

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
So one thing that has always plagued my mind is if being a guardian is way tougher than it looks and is actually pretty hard.

I can imagine guardians having to be on the forum for most of their time helping other members and giving advice while still policing the place.

I have question to those guardians out there, are you guys on the forums for a majority of the time finding ppl who need help or assistance and is it a burden being a guardian?

Any response is appreciated. I would also like to here what other non-guardian forum members think of this

Comments

• Options
    I want them to bring that back, I'd love to potentially put my hat in the ring
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you have any questions or concerns about the Forum Guardians program please direct them to me in a PM. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.