**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The anti-brag crystal pull thread.

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    ad42wearffk0.png

PHC no 4 star..... Smh

Oh yeah and those 4 star crystals I got only average joes no new champs like iceman AA Hyperion hood cable Gwen pool nothing new only useless champs!

Open those and post your drops before I get jealous of all those shards
  • phillgreen wrote: »
    You know how everyone loves posting when they pull someone good, I figured a thread for the other 99% of crystal openings might be interesting.

I'll start.

Last 3 pulls, 1 of 5* and 2 of 4* have ALL been groots.

5* groot
    4* groot
    4* king groot.

None of them are awakened (which would soften the blow somewhat with some resources) and while I know nothing about KG I'm probably not going to bother doing much with it, maybe R3 for arena.

Underwhelmed.

To top it off, for SA this week, 100 arena crystals and not a single punisher and 40 PHC, all 2*

Post your non awesome pulls here.

Ok! My first 3 4* were groot, kamala khan, and captain marvel.
    My last was lucky a x23
  • Stopped counting after over 500PHCs opened without a 4*. My first 2 5*s i pulled were luke cage then magneto. No luck here lately
  • Last 3 5*, loki, iron fist and gambit, screw my luck!
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    100k battle chips turned into 50 Arena crystals.... 200k gold... 150 units... awesome... NOT.
    12 PHCs... 12 2* chamions I already have max duped....
    One 4* openeing.. of a champ i already have duped 3 times...
    Got a new 5*... 5* Superior Iron-Man....

• GazaGaza Posts: 17
    My 7, 5* pulls have been (in order) Iron Fist, Ant Man, Superior IM, cyclops, Ant Man, Ant Man and Ant Man.

My last 4* from a PHC came in March 2017 and it was Karnak. While about 2 hours away from completing the arena for him.

I've accepted my fate and took AM to rank 3. He's not as bad as people make out and they're worse pulls to get, especially since they've added K Khan. But 4 times!!!!
  • j00mBAj00mBA Posts: 24
    48 GMC = 2 4* (Abom and XB)
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I just got a 5* Kamala Khan from my recent 5* crystal.

At least she can be used for arena fodder, but other than that, I heard she doesn't really do too well anywhere else.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    lcf8snienioo.png
    My last 3 were ms marvel (kk) Loki hb but I'm only missing luke cage, groot ,and antman to complete the true garbage tier champs
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    1 for 23 on featured pulls....I win by losing the most. You all can't handle my game.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Time to bump this.

8 complete PHC
    50k in PHC shards.

35 arena crystals
    1 of 4 star shard crystal.

For a grand total of:

4* war machine (and it's not a dupe)
    3* she hulk.

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I can't complain -- I am on a really horrible streak in PHCs and 5-stars, but it has been offset by a couple of good pulls on special offers. That weirdness continues on my four-star crystals. They are either really good or really bad, including my fourth Iron Patriot just yesterday
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    Got Ghost Rider from a premium after beating chapter 2 of master mode 100%, and yesterday i bought one 150 Falcon crystal and duped my Falcon.

My question is why did you buy a falcon crystal
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I have 3 5* mutant gems and pulled 3 mutants out of my 3 crystals opened since iceman has been added to basic 5* crystals. They were oml, beast, and a double dupe on my cyclops
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    My last 50+ phcs have been all 2*s. I opened 40 in one sitting. All 2*s. That shouldn’t happen
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited December 2017
    My last 5☆ pulls, with the exception of ultron: kamala khan (unduped), groot, luke cage, she hulk, rhino.

Rhino was my 4th dupe, all others unduped first timers.

Living the dream!

Opening another when the game comes back up, looking forward to my new hulkbuster! Hehehe
  • So my pull was so bad I bought the 5☆ crystal and the game went down before I could open it, to spare me, because kabam cares.

I even have it on video, lol
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    I had the great honor of watching my 5* crystal pass two star lords and stop on a spidergwen. That spidergwen was sandwiched between one of the starlord and a gwenpool.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    My last 50+ phcs have been all 2*s. I opened 40 in one sitting. All 2*s. That shouldn’t happen

You aren't going to like hearing this, but actually, that is more likely what will happen.

Let me explain.

Say you have a flat 3 percent chance to get a three-star and a 1 percent chance to get a four-star. Just say those are the odds.

Where you benefit is that those odds don't get worse no matter how many characters they add; you still have the flat rate. There could be a million characters, which means a million two-stars available. But you still have that same flat-rate of 3 percent and 1 percent.

Make sense so far?

The problem is that 3 percent and 1 percent...aren't very good odds. It means that if you opened 100 crystals over and over and over in sets of 100, you would see the stabilization of pulling three three-stars and one four-star for every 100 crystals.

Still with me?

So, you opened 50 crystals, 40 in one sitting. Let's just say for simplicity's sake that it's 3 percent odds for a three-star, 1 percent for a four-stsr. TBH, and I haven't crunched the exact percentage, but it is probable that you should've opened one three-star, two if you were fairly lucky. But you had another 50 crystals to go before the math says you could have gotten a four-star.

Does that make sense?
  • Dukie5021Dukie5021 Posts: 29
    Grind for three months as a new player. Finally get a 5* crystal. Take a deep breath, get excited, and open it... Iron fist. FML
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Run477 wrote: »

You aren't going to like hearing this, but actually, that is more likely what will happen.

Let me explain.

Say you have a flat 3 percent chance to get a three-star and a 1 percent chance to get a four-star. Just say those are the odds.

Where you benefit is that those odds don't get worse no matter how many characters they add; you still have the flat rate. There could be a million characters, which means a million two-stars available. But you still have that same flat-rate of 3 percent and 1 percent.

Make sense so far?

The problem is that 3 percent and 1 percent...aren't very good odds. It means that if you opened 100 crystals over and over and over in sets of 100, you would see the stabilization of pulling three three-stars and one four-star for every 100 crystals.

Still with me?

So, you opened 50 crystals, 40 in one sitting. Let's just say for simplicity's sake that it's 3 percent odds for a three-star, 1 percent for a four-stsr. TBH, and I haven't crunched the exact percentage, but it is probable that you should've opened one three-star, two if you were fairly lucky. But you had another 50 crystals to go before the math says you could have gotten a four-star.

Does that make sense?

Too many words
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    5s ddnf
    5s Howard
    4s shulk
    4s ddnf
  • My last 5☆ pulls, with the exception of ultron: kamala khan (unduped), groot, luke cage, she hulk, rhino.

Rhino was my 4th dupe, all others unduped first timers.

Living the dream!

Opening another when the game comes back up, looking forward to my new hulkbuster! Hehehe

So I got CWBP from the crystal. I was not disappointed in being disappointed.
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Last 3?
    4 star shards = Abomination.
    Another 4 star shards = Luke Cage.

Much better.

5 star shards - finally!!! Hulkbuster.

OK, i go hang myself.
  • TheRoDoggTheRoDogg Posts: 14
    Last 4 5 star pulls. Stark spiderman (15k), Dorm, Hulk, Iceman. I know. It's unfair. But my first 20 garbage 5 stars WAS unfair. After reading a lot of you folks 15k pulls, I highly recommend the 10k crystals. In less than two months, the basic and feature pools will catch up!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    From a 5* shard, 3x4* shard, 3x 3* shard, the recent void crystal and about 40 PHC's

3* Bishop
    4* Bishop
    5* Bishop

No dupes from that lot.

I suppose I should console myself with the 4* Void from that crystal and the 4* Spark and GG.

That's a months worth of saving done and dusted.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    5* Carnage... then..... 4* Carnage........ :(
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Now this is a thread I can get behind. Within the last month I've opened 3 4* Venompools, 2 Cables, She Hulk, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) and a 5* She Hulk too.