**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ABYSS KORG Counters:

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Well this topic is about Korg counters so you can just go.
    Not entirely sure why you got to be so toxic
    Well I hate jokes.Time pass.I only joined forums for serious things not jokes.So you can do throw PJ on you alliance chat not here.
  • Options

Well I hate jokes.Time pass.I only joined forums for serious things not jokes.So you can do throw PJ on you alliance chat not here.
    Don't tell me what I can or can't do on a public forum. It's not up to you.
    Triggered, try to control anger.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Nope just find it funny how high and mighty you think you are.
  • Options

So you believe in it.This usually happens when you do jokes on serious discussions.
  • Options

So you believe in it.This usually happens when you do jokes on serious discussions.
    Believe in it? Believe in what? And for the record nobody ever took your discussion seriously.
  • Options

Believe in it? Believe in what? And for the record nobody ever took your discussion seriously.
    Well some did.My alliance members as well.Some users on forums also do like my lastest discussion of using omega red in abyss.

It's you who is just finding a way to pass time.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

@King_Leo321

You didn't respond to my post when you asked why IW isn't viable. Your original post says you don't even have to mention the damage, implying that it will ramp up as normal. Korg's normal abilities will prevent that. How do you reconcile these two things?

About that Korg out of 30 debuffs ramp up how much debuffs will Korg purify.

Another thing I think you are mixing invisibility withforce field.You said when force field expire invisible women will lost her all debuffs.Well you are wrong invisibility can only expire when you get hit.You can't even differentiate between the invisibility and force field.Force field prevents from losing damage.

Now answer my question have you ever used invisible woman.
    All he needs to purify is 1 Vulnerability debuff and you’ll lose your invisibility, so you lose all your vulnerability debuffs. If this is so, how is IW to ramp up her damage?

I didn’t mix anything up. Read my post again. Remember, invisibility can be canceled if you would cause a Hit to miss OR you have a vulnerability debuff purified. I think you forgot this when you came up with your unsubstantiated theory.
  • Options

Well some did.My alliance members as well.Some users on forums also do like my lastest discussion of using omega red in abyss.

It's you who is just finding a way to pass time.
    I took you seriously until you responded to people who don't agree with you. Newsflash kid there are alot of people who don't agree with you that's life. If you want to provide videos of these champs beating him I would probably watch them because I am always interested in seeing lesser known counters.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

No
    Sentinel and colossus aren’t counters, omega isn’t good due to the abyss node and pacify isn’t reliable enough to make him good
    Ghost is a good counter, light attack phase intercepts . In my runs I used aegon and healed and used light intercepts, he’s a high skill counter but for most he won’t work, aou want namor or doom really

Using colssus is easy against KORG cause you do light intercepts with Colossus easily after the Korg heavy.Colossus is Tanky he can tank alot of block hits.Once Colossus is ramped up we all know colossus hits like atleats 25k to 30 k mediums.Plus when rock shield is deactivate Colossus is an only champion that can do alot of damage during the cool down.

I mentioned sentinel cause he is extra large champion his range of light attacks is very good I can make video on it if you want me to.

Speaking of omega he works good first Korg will not shrug of stun.2nd thing with pacify you will have chance to place degen.3rs thing main source of damage will be spores that means degen or not you need perfect parries.

Anything else you want to know.
    In this post you say Omega Red is good because pacify will let you place degen. Omega red has a -100% chance to place that degen and pacify does not increase that chance.

How does reducing Korg’s ability accuracy affect OR’s -100% offensive ability accuracy?

Are you talking about Colossuses critical hits? Because those ain’t happening against Korg with his -20% chance to be crit and Colossuses low crit chance.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I'll believe that Invisible Woman is even a top 20 counter against Abyss Korg when I see a video. Until then, it just seems like a wildly fanciful statement that serves to throw the rest of the initial post into question.

My question is why not?
    Because you have no proof. I had hoped doom would be a good LC counter, but he wasnt, even if he could nullify LC's painful traits. The evade is what is the real killer. Stop spreading misinformation, provide videos to support your statement. The thorns damage is ridiculous, 4-5k. With 'high high high' skill, you can do it with kamala khan. Until then, a good way to establish a statement is......proof.
    First of all invisible women with her force field don't care about thorn damage.2nd thing if your only problem is evade then it depends on your skill.There are far best options like Claire,IMIW,OMEGA RED.But invisible woman is also an option.And if you are worrying about thorn damage then with invisible women force field easily take care of it

Now try something new....
    Do you have invisible woman? Have you fought any abyss fight with class disadvantage? (except with aegon)
    I used Colossus and omega red against class disadvantage for sure.And my alliance member used iron Man Infinity war for tons of class disadvantage fight.
    They have mechanics that are parry heavy or mechanics against evade. IW has neither. Speaking out of your backside much?
    You asked that did I used any champion with class disadvantage so I answered and when i answered somehow you changed the topic.Mu advice is to stick with one topic.

And 2nd thing if you think invisible woman is not good option then don't use her.I have mentioned tons of other options as well.

Let's be honest here what's the point of being mad that I didn't put Doom in top 3 counters.I have 6* Doom as well.But that doesn't mean I will promote some Champion that I have.
    Well then, the rest of the opinions on this thread are warning others of this misinformation, that is all. Have a nice day.
    Ohh someone is triggered.Have a nice day.This is what happens when you don't have anything left to stand up for.If you call yourself a genius then tell me what are beta counters genius.
    I would go on Youtube, and see what others have used. I've personally seen proxima, namor and Doom, and I used Doom. I'm not going to recommend anything if I havent seen it, or done it myself.
    See then why recommend....
    Well considering some of your recommendations I think you might need to base it just from videos
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Have you actually done Abyss?
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I'll believe that Invisible Woman is even a top 20 counter against Abyss Korg when I see a video. Until then, it just seems like a wildly fanciful statement that serves to throw the rest of the initial post into question.

My question is why not?
    Because you have no proof. I had hoped doom would be a good LC counter, but he wasnt, even if he could nullify LC's painful traits. The evade is what is the real killer. Stop spreading misinformation, provide videos to support your statement. The thorns damage is ridiculous, 4-5k. With 'high high high' skill, you can do it with kamala khan. Until then, a good way to establish a statement is......proof.
    First of all invisible women with her force field don't care about thorn damage.2nd thing if your only problem is evade then it depends on your skill.There are far best options like Claire,IMIW,OMEGA RED.But invisible woman is also an option.And if you are worrying about thorn damage then with invisible women force field easily take care of it

Now try something new....
    Do you have invisible woman? Have you fought any abyss fight with class disadvantage? (except with aegon)
    I used Colossus and omega red against class disadvantage for sure.And my alliance member used iron Man Infinity war for tons of class disadvantage fight.
    They have mechanics that are parry heavy or mechanics against evade. IW has neither. Speaking out of your backside much?
    You asked that did I used any champion with class disadvantage so I answered and when i answered somehow you changed the topic.Mu advice is to stick with one topic.

And 2nd thing if you think invisible woman is not good option then don't use her.I have mentioned tons of other options as well.

Let's be honest here what's the point of being mad that I didn't put Doom in top 3 counters.I have 6* Doom as well.But that doesn't mean I will promote some Champion that I have.
    Well then, the rest of the opinions on this thread are warning others of this misinformation, that is all. Have a nice day.
    Ohh someone is triggered.Have a nice day.This is what happens when you don't have anything left to stand up for.If you call yourself a genius then tell me what are beta counters genius.
    I would go on Youtube, and see what others have used. I've personally seen proxima, namor and Doom, and I used Doom. I'm not going to recommend anything if I havent seen it, or done it myself.
    See then why recommend....
    Well considering some of your recommendations I think you might need to base it just from videos
    Maybe when I do abyss in my 2nd account.
  • Options

Have you actually done Abyss?

On my main account yes.But also planning to do it on my 2nd account as well.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    This was a nice read
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    @King_Leo321 are you really listening to yourself or just hating on everybody that wants to correct your horribly wrong arguments?
  • Options
    Fenico said:

@King_Leo321 are you really listening to yourself or just hating on everybody that wants to correct your horribly wrong arguments?

My bad from next time I try to keep things and strategies to myself after all I have to focus on my game progression why do I even wasting my time here?

And are listening to yourself.Ehen you people do an argument it's argument but when I do it it's hate.You know what good bye.KT1 was right forums are toxic.If you don't give them opinions on their favorite champions they will start hating you.And yes I only care about myself not others.
  • Options
    Fenico said:

And like above post I said I will do Abyss on my 2nd account, what's the point of disagree if I want to do Abyss on my 2nd account.This is called hate.
  • Options

Fenico said:

My bad from next time I try to keep things and strategies to myself after all I have to focus on my game progression why do I even wasting my time here?

And are listening to yourself.Ehen you people do an argument it's argument but when I do it it's hate.You know what good bye.KT1 was right forums are toxic.If you don't give them opinions on their favorite champions they will start hating you.And yes I only care about myself not others.
    You like KT1 lol that explains alot.
    So you are hater.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    One yes ther or korg killer one place wher there ain’t 2.5 m or what that korg in abyss Hav. And resone doom is hige one the list is the facts he can hit hard and get rich of the rock stake without taking thorns danmge colouse is a no go that for sure omega can work if u can get the sport op but if not he won’t be great either narmor horrible choices.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Fenico said:

So you are hater.
    I don't like KT1 no. His fan base is toxic so I am not surprised by you being one of them. And he has ties to the cheaters of this player base.
    Ties to? He was one of the biggest mercs around and I wouldn’t be surprised if he still is and is just hiding it
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Fenico said:

So you are hater.
    I don't like KT1 no. His fan base is toxic so I am not surprised by you being one of them. And he has ties to the cheaters of this player base.
    Ties to? He was one of the biggest mercs around and I wouldn’t be surprised if he still is and is just hiding it
    I was trying to be more subtle about it but I 100% agree.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Soooooooo....

Is Doom the only viable counter for Abyss Korg then?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Soooooooo....

Ghost, or tbh, anyone who has enough skill to light intercept Korg consistently so his thorns are bypassed. Also, maybe the buffed Magneto?
  • Options
    Woozie said:

Soooooooo....

Ironman infinty war, claire and omega red works smooth.With IMIW it's a smooth solo.With claire I used 3 revives and my alliance member used omega,and lagacy had used namor.There are way better options that can do that fight in less revives.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Woozie said:

Soooooooo....

Ironman infinty war, claire and omega red works smooth.With IMIW it's a smooth solo.With claire I used 3 revives and my alliance member used omega,and lagacy had used namor.There are way better options that can do that fight in less revives.
    So...not Invisible Woman?