**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Synergy experiments

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Anyone know any less used synergy teams/bonuses that make a champion or multiple champions more fun/satisfying/interesting to play? Even its a meme tier champion that is benefitted. Basically I'm just interested to know what your favourite synergies are.

I'll start with a team of ronin, both the daredevils, elektra and og Black widow. I use this team whenever I play around with Ronin as it gives him much faster power gain, giving you very easy access to 100% up time on his fury, which is a big boost in his total damage output. Being able to stack 2 of his furies can lead to some BIG crits!

Your turn.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Duped Dr Strange with Mephisto and Sym Supreme synergi.
    He becomes much more powerful, with much stronger Regen, plus he deals more damage when nullifying buffs
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

He becomes much more powerful, with much stronger Regen, plus he deals more damage when nullifying buffs

Might have to try this out... I have a feeling I'm gonna be saying this a lot...
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Elsa bloodstone with beast get to around 60 hits with beast then pop a sp3 and he is pretty fun to play with
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Elsa bloodstone with beast get to around 60 hits with beast then pop a sp3 and he is pretty fun to play with

I don't own either higher than a 4* which is weird
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

I don’t know if a lot of folks use it, but havok and wasp is really fun for both. Havok gets 1 plasma with you parry and wasp gets a fury when you heavy combo. Make wasp even more of a beast.

I use havok, wasp and nightcrawler together. Normally have ghost in there too and have a great pool of champs.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah always have ghost when using wasp, but wasn’t sure how many uses the havok wasp synergy. I cheesed some of act 6 with that yesterday.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Darkhawk with Annihilus, Night Thrasher, Venom and Nova or Elsa Bloodstone.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Sentinel+ mystic synergy vs Dr Doom.
    https://youtu.be/_hnUkQzrCZE

Jesus christ
  • Dredamanfoo2Dredamanfoo2 Posts: 54
    Another team I do testing with:

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme, Symbiote Supreme, Mephisto, and Silver Surfer.

That team truly returns Strange to pre 12.0 glory. If he's not duped, you can replace Symbiote Supreme with BWCV for a stun chance on Sp2. At the very least, Strange will live through any quest with Mephisto and Silver Surfer on the team because of the healing ability.
    Angela, Aegon, Gamora, Heimdall, and Hela

This team is built around making Angela hit so hard that it's downright silly. Her specials don't do the best damage simply because they natively don't hit the hardest, but she can still outpace a lot of people with just the raw damage she does with this team. Also, Aegon hits ridiculous hard with this same set up.

For Angela, you would simply use Sp1 just before you have 2 bars of power, then use Sp2 just before 3 bars of power. Keep doing that rotation and you will be surprised at how quickly things drop.
    This one is to gain the most power per rotation with Colossus:

When Colossus has used Sp2 and Sp3, along with having 20 armor up buffs, his Sp1 can infinitely stun lock anyone because he actually gains power with each rotation. Synergies needed are Colossus, Domino, Emma Frost, Mr. Fantastic, and Storm. Domino brings power gain +5%. Emma brings power gain +2% per armor up buff. Mr. Fantastic paired with Storm is the unique kicker that makes it so that, if you've used your other 2 special attacks, you can actually gain power with the use of each Sp1.
    Blackbolt (must be duped), Medusa, Karnak, Hit Monkey, and Ronan

This team takes Blackbolt and makes him one of the hardest hitting ramp up champions in the game. When fully ramped up, he hits like Corvus at max charges, but with no drop off like Corvus has. Hit Monkey is new, so this one is going to be less widely available, but it's worth noting because it completely changes Blackbolt into a different champion.
    Old Man Logan, Sabretooth, Domino, Mysterio, and Colossus

Old Man Logan can sustain through pretty much anything because his regeneration is incredibly potent with this team. On top of that, he starts with a bar of power and gains a lot of passive bleeds at the start. If he's duped, his first special will do a lot more damage. So, at the start of shorter matches, race to Sp2 and most things will drop. He makes for very fun, quick matches that have little to worry about.
    Abomination, Red Guardian, M.O.D.O.K, Mole Man, and Hulk

This team transforms Abomination into an absolute wrecking ball of poison destruction. He hits very hard while doing a LOT of poison damage. This team makes Abomination a viable solution to some content that requires a lot of poison damage, like Acid Wash. Because this is a newer synergy team, it won't be widely available just yet, but it's still good to know.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I like rogue + longshot + CMM super fun to use and play
    Black Panther (OG), Black Panther (CW), Storm (PX), Tigra, and Hulkbuster (Buffed)

This team isn't currently out and available yet, as Hulkbuster hasn't been released yet, but back when I was in the Beta, Black Panther (OG) was fun to use with that new synergy. When paired with the other members of this synergy team, he is going to do a LOT of bleed damage. To increase power gain and possibly get off more Sp3 shots (which makes his bleeds multiply on themselves), you can swap out Black Panther (CW) for Sabretooth. You'll be trading 25% bleed damage for 30% offensive power gain. Up to you as to how you'd want to proceed, but the options are there.
    Beast, Elsa Bloodstone, Cap IW, Black Panther (OG), and Hit Monkey

Beast gets a noteworthy boost to his damage after a Sp3 that stays til you drop your combo thanks to Elsa Bloodstone, and Hit Monkey gives him a combo shield to protect that combo. Cap IW is for extra damage during specials, and Black Panther (OG) gives him more attack after 15 hits in the combo meter.
    Wasp, Ghost, Havok, Mr Fantastic, and She Hulk

This team makes Wasp the focus, and she hits insanely hard under this set up. She is grossly underestimated, and this team is just one example of what she can do when she's more than just a synergy piece. Ghost is only there is one wanted to have her as a back up on this team. Replace Ghost with Yellow Jacket to get the most out of Wasp in this set up.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Add in the CapIW mystic synergy and you do damage with your nulifies
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Some interesting (Great utilities for majority of path) synergy teams for Daily Quests:
    1. Dr. Doom + Annihilus + Thing + Human Torch + Ice man
    2. Warlock + Sunspot + Magik + Void + Killmonger
    3. Domino + Red Hulk + Masacre + Ghost + Wasp
    4. Blade + Ghost Rider + DarkHawk + Venom + She-hulk
    5. Quake + Nick Fury + Captain Marvel Movie + Deadpool (X-force) + Iron Man IW
    6. Corvus + Proximal + Nebula + Hulk (Ragnarok) + Mojo

So on and on...

• Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60
    I like to come up with fun synergies based on what i would see in actual comics... here are some favorites:

Days of Future Past: Old Man Logan; Sabertooth; Omega Red; Magik; Colossus

New Mutants: Cable; Domino; Sunspot; Magik; Warlock

Antman, Ghost, Wasp, Doc Oc, and Ronin

This team is designed to get the most out of Antman. If you block hits like War Machine Sp1 or Winter Soldier Sp2, or even Hit Monkey's Sp2, you are very likely to glance a lot of the hits, thereby causing a lot of damage to the opponent while giving Antman a noteworthy and respectable increase to his own damage. Fun and streamline with a team full of solid support if things go south.
    Gamora, Cap IW, Mr Fantastic, Angela, and Nova

This team will give Gamora a noteworthy boost in her damage overall. If you play very aggressively, you can get get and keep an impressive amount of damage to your kit since you will be increasing buff duration my attacking and lengthening the time on each of the buffs as well. After 30 seconds, Gamora gets stronger here, too.
    Guillotine, Gamora, Ronin, Morningstar, and Guillotine 2099

Guillotine gets a LOT more souls by doing light ending combos with this team. Her bleeds will hit harder and more frequently, as well. All in all, this can set up for an absolutely devastating Sp3 since her Sp3 is a flat 2%damage per soul you have. That means that, so long as you have the right amount of souls, you can close a match in even a longer match up with a truly soul-crushing Sp3, regardless of the armor or remaining health. 20 souls knocks off 40%, regardless of if they have 40k, 400k, or 4 mil health. (LoL and AoL damage caps still apply)