**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove Story Animation popup

0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Any one who has played MCOC for more than a month knows that every time we do story quest and in the Beginning/Middle you see "Incoming Transmission" all we do is click on Skip , it becomes really annoying when. Would you like to see it every time or get it removed

Remove Story Animation popup 46 votes

Yes
56% 26 votes
No
28% 13 votes
Maybe
15% 7 votes

Comments

• 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    gohard123 wrote: »
    I think they should leave the cutscenes during your first run through, however it should then be disabled for exploration. They should also have cutscene section which unlocks after you've completed the quest so you can watch them all at once if you wanted so you can actually understand the storyline..
    Lol, i am very much interested to know what story you have unrevealed so far.
  • I want to see Deadpool pop up with a warning in next month's quest about collecting bad gold
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I want to see Deadpool pop up with a warning in next month's quest about collecting bad gold

Thats cursed gold mate. The curse wont let you grind or change your masteries
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Should be optional, if you choose you can opt out of receiving any transmisions
  • I'm playing this game since last 2 and half years, 100% 5.2 done and yet I've absolutely no clue on what the storyline is, what is going on and who says what to whom. same about event quests. The way they present a story is so dull and boring and not engaging at all, no improvement seen since the beginning. I've played quite a few AAA games to the expert level where the cutscenes, the video logs, the journey audio chats with background animated cinematics, audio narrations, in game storyline options that would decide the future course etc are so mind-blowing that one can't sleep with curiosity, without knowing what would happen next. Many times i would forgive in game bugs just for the efforts they put to create the storyline. And what we have here....i don't think there will be any improvement on this front, infact i don't think they even care. so it's better to keep this storyline optional. This shouldn't bother you much since it creates no revenue on whether a player reads your story or not.
  • I'm playing this game since last 2 and half years, 100% 5.2 done and yet I've absolutely no clue on what the storyline is, what is going on and who says what to whom. same about event quests. The way they present a story is so dull and boring and not engaging at all, no improvement seen since the beginning. I've played quite a few AAA games to the expert level where the cutscenes, the video logs, the journey audio chats with background animated cinematics, audio narrations, in game storyline options that would decide the future course etc are so mind-blowing that one can't sleep with curiosity, without knowing what would happen next. Many times i would forgive in game bugs just for the efforts they put to create the storyline. And what we have here....i don't think there will be any improvement on this front, infact i don't think they even care. so it's better to keep this storyline optional. This shouldn't bother you much since it creates no revenue on whether a player reads your story or not.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    change to interesting one
  • why a maybe option??? Really, that makes no sense. So if that gets the most votes, the community maybe wants this, but maybe they dont. How do we word that request to Kabam?
    why a maybe option??? Really, that makes no sense. So if that gets the most votes, the community maybe wants this, but maybe they dont. How do we word that request to Kabam?

Agree its should be Neutral , but i dont see any options to edit it now. Also Yes/No/Maybe are the standard options normally in a Poll :p
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    0pTimus wrote: »
    why a maybe option??? Really, that makes no sense. So if that gets the most votes, the community maybe wants this, but maybe they dont. How do we word that request to Kabam?

Agree its should be Neutral , but i dont see any options to edit it now. Also Yes/No/Maybe are the standard options normally in a Poll :p

Lol dude

Dear Kabam,

There is a new feature that we may want you to add for us. We arent sure, as quite a few of us may want this, but quite a few may not want this

We will get back to you

Thanks
    The forums
    Ok, seriously how can i edit my post? I am now really desperate to change "May be" to Neutral.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    No, because that Lockjaw animation this month was really awesome!