Options

Hulkbuster buff???

What happened to the Hulkbuster buff you promise we’re supposed to be getting??

Was this another empty promise? How are we supposed to believe everything you’re saying now about the future of this company if you can’t keep 1 simple promise.??

Well, if we’re not getting he buff, you need to reimburse me for my resources spent because of your empty promises.

5 days till the end of June and we just got out of a Maintanance, and still no Hulkbuster buff.

What a shame!!

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    I'm anxiously awaiting the buff as well, but let's be honest with ourselves. Any resources you invested prior to his buff are solely on you, and you're entitled to nothing in return.

Why would you even invest in him ahead of the buff going live?? That's a bold move. You may not even like him.
  • Options
    KlashdKlashd Posts: 47
    SamValdez said:

What happened to the Hulkbuster buff you promise we’re supposed to be getting??

Was this another empty promise? How are we supposed to believe everything you’re saying now about the future of this company if you can’t keep 1 simple promise.??

Well, if we’re not getting he buff, you need to reimburse me for my resources spent because of your empty promises.

5 days till the end of June and we just got out of a Maintanance, and still no Hulkbuster buff.

What a shame!!

Chill out. Breathe. It'll happen.

-someone who just ranked up their 6* HB
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    June 29 is the date kabam give us to Hulkbuster buff so you just wait.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    they already gave a date, and the beta test happened a couple months ago. It will happen
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    June 29th is still June. And it’s still in their promise. If July 1st rolls around and we don’t have HB buff out then they broke their promise.
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    They said end of June. We're still in June. Unless it's already July then the only thing you can do is wait.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    The update being released on the 29th will have Hulkbuster 2.0
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Why make a forum account if you’re not going to read Kabam’s posts?
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    They need to keep everyone engaged till July 4th it's pretty obvious
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    It will be with the next update just wait, they did say at the end of June, that could mean the last day of June if by July first you don't see a buff then u can ask that question that's been answered like 100 times