**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stagnant Progress!

Hello,

I had contacted Kabam almost 60 days back about re-refreshing my crystal opening RNG but just got a scripted rebuttal without any considerations for slightest help. It was just a nudge and not a real complaint. I understand that I am coming back to this discussion but it has been overly frustrating last 3 months. In the last 90+ days I have opened over 30+ 5* star crystals and 3+ 6* crystals and I have been only getting OLDER champs from 2016/2017.
I don't need 2020 champs immediately but there has to be some level of tolerance as to how much I should be waiting for a new champ. I have tried featured crystals and also been spending units (Almost 4k) on daily featured crystals and still getting older champs.
I feel like I am stagnant in the game without any progress even with all the resources available. Please do not respond with a per-scripted rebuttal but actually try to help or with an accurate response. Please let me know if there is no solution or hope to this matter so I can quit the game as I don't see a reason to play this game any more.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You should be getting old champions. They are there, it's a possibility, and is the same as the other champions.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its RNG. You can't "change" it. That's like saying that they should change the lottery odds toward you're favor
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Since when does "getting new champs" = "progressing an account"?
  • Options
    It truly is RNG. You can't really change that. You may be seeing old champ pulls but there's always someone else who probably opened the aame amount and saw opposite. I get the frustration but the sad thing is that it is random
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I would love a hyperion and quake. After all they are older champs
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Unio77 said:

I would love a hyperion and quake. After all they are older champs

Even psylocke and magik have power control. While not all old champs are good, some of them are really good for content (up till act 5 even Switch and Wolvie do well)
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah you should ask them to send mole man and Nova your way. Should finish act seven for you
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Refreshing your crystal RNG? You think they have you stuck in the old champ algorithm and they need to push the new champ button? On the one hand I feel your pain. I've been there. I've got one good 6* out of 26 openings and have been pulling garbage 5*s for awhile now. On the other hand, asking Kabam to refresh your crystal RNG is absurd. You can't refresh random lol.