**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tired of the grind but still want min 1 t2a from AQ/week? Min 8k prestige

I got tired of the grind and created my own alliance. I get 1750-1800 glory/wk running Map 2. If your prestige is 8k or higher and you just want to relax and run AOL, LOL or do nothing at all hit me up. Basically I would just like to hit a bit higher on daily events. Not looking to join any alliance unless you get a min 10M in AQ running Map 2.
IGN: AceMace10

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Hi @Fallencircus

I run a no line, no minimums, no donations, map 4&3 alliance that's hitting just under 110m. War is 2 BGs for fun only silver 2/3 and never mandatory.

7.9k average prestige, so possibly up your street.

Sent an in game req. Ilovescotch.
    Oh and we will not go above map 4 and incredibly unlikely to go more that 2 BGs in war.

Just not worth it. 3300+ glory where we are and map 4 is very comfortable even at our prestige for decent 4/55s and 5/65s.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    1500 glory difference is not really worth it to me to run more than Map 2. Also definitely not interested in war at all. I played in Plat 1/masters alliance that was top 50 in AQ. Map 2 requires no thought and doesn’t tie up champs so my mini account can finish Act 5 without champs tied up.
    War you can skip, most do. People only play it in our alliance for something to do - or to race to mvp. It's just the increase in glory plus the steady trickle of items in SA and events helps out vs solo play.

But if you are managing a mini account, then yes, we may not be a good fit. Most people in our alli use spare 4/55s or 6s to run AQ as main top 5 champs are normally being used for other content.

Good luck out there and if you do reconsider, get in touch. Our alli is literally to chill and do AQ only and is a bunch of mainly adults with jobs.

I'll save you in game too :-)
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @Moosetiptronic I will remember this post aswell. Right now I am in a 554 alliance but they plan on moving towards some map 6 and make the bg that does map 4 run some more map 5.
    If it becomes too grindy again I might contact you, since your scores do capture my attention.
    I`m a 1m, 9k prestige player btw.

@Fallencircus Sorry to use your post for this. But it makes it easier for me to find later.
    Hey @Giuliameij sure thing, get in touch :-)
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @Moosetiptronic I am interested in joining your alliance. I am basically retired but interested in alliance for the benefits. I have plenty of champs I can bring to AQ. In game name is Spurgeon14. Please invite me if you are interested.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    @Giuliameij no worries at all if my post helped you find a good home, that is awesome. Good luck
    @Spurgeo14 - sent you an invite :-)
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @Moosetiptronic I accepted it. :)
  • AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    Still looking for a chill ally, Fallen?