**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not satisfactory reward upgrade for gold and below alliance.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Gaurav363Gaurav363 Posts: 37
    Agreed
    I just tried trial run for AW...AW has become significantly difficult...yet rewards for us mid tier players is laughable...Our alliance has decided to follow 0 item policy AW...won't waste items for such crappy Rewards
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    Agreed
    I read the alliances road map en aside of a lot of stuff that seems promising, they also mentioned currently just raising rewards for the top alliances with a promise to also make more updates to it in the future that would see better rewards for all alliances.

I'm glad it was at least addressed but it still seems very vague to me. I wonder if they are talking short term or long term. This seems like such an easy win and make a lot of displeasure go away. It won't take any designing and seems like a lot less work then having to tune the new nodes. But I read into it that this might just be updates they are going to do 'somewhere along the line' without having specific plans as to when they'd actually come around and do this. If they are planning it I really don't see why they did not change it now, for season 19? People are now quitting there alliances and are now complaining about the node design. Why not at least make the incentive to do it a little better?
  • Options
    CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    Agreed
    It has been clear for a while that Kabam is only concerned with pleasing the top no Alliances/Players. They obviously look to keep them happy above all else because of the money they spend. However, to the Summoners who belittle the lower teir players just remember you were once them and to claim they don't work hard enough is disingenuous at best. You can only progress so far so fast. Players should all be rewarded for their efforts. Not all of us can pee into Mason jars so we can play The Contest 24/7. Kabam....you have failed this community. *Mic Drop*
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Agreed
    The reward buff for gold alliances would’ve been fine...
    if they hadn’t made the war map so much harder, but instead they’ve added all these overturned, broken node combinations and slapped 500 additional 6* shards (plus whatever other minor additions they added) into gold 1 rewards and called it an improvement. That’s not an improvement, at all.
    In fact today’s dev diary shows they agree that gold and below alliances didn’t receive a satisfactory reward buff, and yet here we are.
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Not agreed
    I don't want good rewards. Else I would have to play it ....
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Not agreed
    walkerdog said:

Savage said:

You don't want to put in the work, then you don't deserve higher caliber rewards. Gold is nowhere near as difficult as Platinum and the new matchmaking system will make sure of that. The rewards however are still a bit disappointing for lower Platinum tiers because war there is in fact still difficult.

Incredibly uninformed post. The people in Silver and Gold, at least the end-game players, are working within 90-95% as hard as the platinum players. The nodes are easier, but they're still matching with similarly loaded allies. This will change going forward as the war rating is used as the main matchmaking component, but previously you were seeing 20+ M allies in silver who were just constantly hitting other 20+ M allies. It wasn't "laziness" or whatever other genius idea you had.
    Matchmaking is improving but in general lower tiers are fighting equal matchups in alliance skill and roster. And if you think the nodes are hard you should try them with flow. It's even more bs having to deal with node 23 imiw with power gain. -_- Kabam agrees that those who fight tactics deserve more attention and I agree because we have way harder wars that can't afford any deaths or you're booted so I needn't say more. If your alliance chooses not to improve their skills to avoid deaths or use items (god I hate spending units on wars) then that's on them and as a result of that, they will place either in low gold or silver.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Agreed
    Savage said:

walkerdog said:

Savage said:

You don't want to put in the work, then you don't deserve higher caliber rewards. Gold is nowhere near as difficult as Platinum and the new matchmaking system will make sure of that. The rewards however are still a bit disappointing for lower Platinum tiers because war there is in fact still difficult.

Incredibly uninformed post. The people in Silver and Gold, at least the end-game players, are working within 90-95% as hard as the platinum players. The nodes are easier, but they're still matching with similarly loaded allies. This will change going forward as the war rating is used as the main matchmaking component, but previously you were seeing 20+ M allies in silver who were just constantly hitting other 20+ M allies. It wasn't "laziness" or whatever other genius idea you had.
    Matchmaking is improving but in general lower tiers are fighting equal matchups in alliance skill and roster. And if you think the nodes are hard you should try them with flow. It's even more bs having to deal with node 23 imiw with power gain. -_- Kabam agrees that those who fight tactics deserve more attention and I agree because we have way harder wars that can't afford any deaths or you're booted so I needn't say more. If your alliance chooses not to improve their skills to avoid deaths or use items (god I hate spending units on wars) then that's on them and as a result of that, they will place either in low gold or silver.
    Except most alliance in gold 1 and plat 4 are fighting against Flow tactics too.