**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you do to achieve units

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Dont read the desc. just choose already

What do you do to achieve units 135 votes

Buy them
4%
Osfan8BurroSignUpNowAshKetchumTheMailmannVedant_Mehta 6 votes
Do story quests
5%
SpeedbumpNigtmare6511lowlevelplayerBlack_Swan_hbtygbty423_odishika123Vibhav 7 votes
Do EQ
5%
NojokejaymGhostboytjieAleorPricelessIcy000Doctor_Strange19H_I_Z 7 votes
Do arena
68%
PantherusNZTheJallidanielmathJa1970the_eradicatorLosspikCristalmanAzKicker316Heheheh7777jdrum663SiddhantKwatraAnonymous346NavneetMohit_7Ab_SamadThatGuyYouSaw235BluestoneEB54HendrossKillerBee_sama 93 votes
Do Challenges
0%
LucianoDelHoya 1 vote
Do Summoners Journey
0%
All the above
14%
StefanjonesallinashesOesername123DragonMCOCLilMaddogHTErkmanveertherealLmaochrisfernendezzzRabangaNeotwismQacobMarvzeliusEsket1t_420Etm34XdSpoodermanxDGiodood_1TP33SuperiorSymbioteRonSwanson 20 votes
None of the above (comment)
0%
FrostyNickel 1 vote

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Do EQ
    I do everything but arena I’m semi f2p but more on the f2p side tho
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Do arena
    All of the above , sometimes I spend a little.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Do arena
    the calendar
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    All the above
    Event quest, solo events, alliance events and arena.

Every time there's a hero use or level up event it's an automatic 25 units for me. Other solo events such as arena depends on if I'm grinding that day and regarding the solo event quest, I've gotten the 25 unit milestone probably once or twice in my 5 years of playing.

If you play at your own pace and are able to go through monthly event quests without spending units, it all really adds up. I could get probably 1k-2k units a month by doing all that and some light arena grinding.
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    All the above

All of the above... except I don’t buy them. #F2P

Me too i don't buy them, i can't use my money on games. Its better to buy something more useful things rather than wasting here
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Do EQ
    Do Event Quests Beginer to Uncollected Completion and Beginer Exploration. Master and Uncollected. Arena if i need to. Daily Quest Crystals . AQ (AQ Battlechips).
    Calender and New challenges if it gives. Alrdy explored act 1-5 so ye cant get units there and im halfway through act 6 exploration. and #F2P
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Do EQ
    Oh and forgot the solo events like Level up and Hero use also has 25 units each time with a revive
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Do story quests
    everything but arena or buying
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Do arena
    I mainly do arena and some EQ
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Arena, story quests and eq
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Do EQ
    EQ and Arena, i'll explore even beginner and normal when I'm bored and have nothing to do, btu don't feel like fighting
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Do arena
    I started doing arena 4-5 days ago and i have managed to get 400 units and tons of bc crystals waiting to be opened, but before that i used to to do eqs and story quests, especially act 1 exploration gives 100 units for each chapter...however grinding is a bit tedious and not the most fun thing to spend your time on but you wont regret the outcome though ....
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Buy them
    Not ashamed to say I buy my units 🤷‍♂️ few bucks a week and use that time away from arena to enjoy my real life? Definitely worth it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Do arena
    Everything, just clicked the wrong one. Primarily, I grind arena, EQ, and solo events for units, but I have no qualms about buying the occasional unit pack, though that is rare, usually I only buy units on July 4th and Cyber Monday. I do also get the Unit Daily Card every month.
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Buy them
    Bank account.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Do arena
    Arena. Although I'm burned out from arena and haven't grinded for a couple of weeks. Feeling the burn though from the lack of ISO, Gold and Shards since I've been ranking up more champs than usual. Maybe after July 4th I'll feel reinvigorated enough to go back in and grind some more.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Do EQ
    The beginner Event Quest is a great place to farm some units. It’s one energy per tule through the whole quest with less paths than any of the other difficulties.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    All the above
    Basically anything that gives units, besides Odins. I'm mostly ftp, but I do Sigil when my cat inventory gets out of control, so when I'm on the hunt for units I do anything that pays units. Arena and all diffs of EQ are the big chunks, but daily quests are a non-negligible amount on a monthly basis.

In my grind for 4th unit deals, I've made over 10k units in last couple months (sitting at 16.5k), and coming up on another 1m BC to open.

That's a lot of arena, but I do a lot early morning when I used to go to the gym pre-Rona and then do more in evenings while I watch TV with the kid and wife.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    All the above
    But I don’t spend money