**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trade 6 * champions for 6 * shards

To get a 6 * champion right now is a minimum of 4 months that too for good players who would be able to complete monthly uncollected 100% and they don't even get close in completion of act 6.1 as of now. I'm not talking about the experts who can explore uncollected quest easily and even for them, it would still take 4 months unless they dupe 10 five * champions within 3 months.

So it's a big deal getting a 6* champion and to get a bad one in that pull feels very bad and I have personally pulled 3 bad ones. I see there is no way of undoing it but I was hoping if there is an option to trade that pull with 6* shards but some penality for doing and give back like 7.5k shards back to the player so that he can try for the next month again instead of waiting another 4 months and getting another bad pull which would make him lose interest to continue as at that point he loses hope and any chance to even try at act 6.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Trade them in for 500 6* shards.
  • Options
    Yogi679Yogi679 Posts: 7
    500 seriously bro??
  • Options
    Yup, take it or leave it.
  • Options
    I think you are at a higher level now where you might have done initial run of Act 6 I hope. This suggestion is not for you. so you don't need to read this :smile:
  • Options
    So according to what you're saying, if you got two trash champs, let's say Fixit and Elektra, you could trade those in for 15,000 6* shards, and buy a featured.

Let's say I pulled 2 decent champs, keyword decent, such as Venom and Masacre. They're decent, but not that good, but definitely not bad enough that I would need to trade them in.

Now you pulled Fixit and Elektra and traded them in, and then you got a featured and pulled Sunspot. Yes, you're down one 6*, but that Sunspot makes up for it.

How is that fair to me?
  • Options
    I said 500 shards because at that point if you have 20 6*s that are absolute trash, maybe, just maybe you deserve to get a chance at a better champ.

But, I don't think trading should even be a thing.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Why so you can pull the same champion again
  • Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84

So according to what you're saying, if you got two trash champs, let's say Fixit and Elektra, you could trade those in for 15,000 6* shards, and buy a featured.

Let's say I pulled 2 decent champs, keyword decent, such as Venom and Masacre. They're decent, but not that good, but definitely not bad enough that I would need to trade them in.

Now you pulled Fixit and Elektra and traded them in, and then you got a featured and pulled Sunspot. Yes, you're down one 6*, but that Sunspot makes up for it.

How is that fair to me?

This is a bit self defeating. You could flip it around And ask how is it fair to him getting two garbage pulls and you getting two decent (which venom and masacre are both far above).
  • Options

How is Venom just "decent"?! Masacre's above average and Elektra's not trash. Your rankings are terrible.

Venom and Masacre are decent. Oh wait I'm sorry, should I have said "gOd tIEr"?

Fine, Elektra is bad.

Oh wait, I'll translate that for you. "pReTTy uSEful tIeR".

:/
  • Options

How is that fair to me?

This is a bit self defeating. You could flip it around And ask how is it fair to him getting two garbage pulls and you getting two decent (which venom and masacre are both far above).
    But how is it fair that one gets another chance at a good 6* simply because they don't feel that their 6* pulls are good enough? So just because I had decent luck means he should get another chance?
  • Options
    If it were an option you could sell yours too....?? And quit taking it so personal
  • Options
    AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78

How is Venom just "decent"?! Masacre's above average and Elektra's not trash. Your rankings are terrible.

Fine, Elektra is bad.

lol you sound clueless. i'm sorry it offends you but Venom is probably God Tier or close. Decent is someone usable but not great like Elektra. Joe Fixit is trash so you got 1 out of 4 right.
  • Options

Fine, Elektra is bad.

lol you sound clueless. i'm sorry it offends you but Venom is probably God Tier or close. Decent is someone usable but not great like Elektra. Joe Fixit is trash so you got 1 out of 4 right.
    I'm sorry that you can only understand ranking using terms like "beyond god tier".

Good, decent, bad, and trash are how rank champs. Venom and Masacre are decent. Elektra is bad.
  • Options

If it were an option you could sell yours too....?? And quit taking it so personal

But the problem is that it only benefits the people with trash pulls. The ones with good pulls aren't really benefitting. Also, personal? Girl, you're the one who called my statements self-defeating and referred to me in your comment, so I don't think to reply to your comment with an example of a situation I could be in is "taking it personal".
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    I have 21 6* and i use only 2 (r2 ghost qnd r2 havok) i have alot i wont ever use but if you got a god tier every pull the game would be boring and kabam would make content even more crazy hard.
    Could be some sort of trade off maybe a trade in 2x6* champs at max lvl rank 1 for a 6* crystal but can only be done once every 3 months maybe?
  • Options

But the problem is that it only benefits the people with trash pulls. The ones with good pulls aren't really benefitting. Also, personal? Girl, you're the one who called my statements self-defeating and referred to me in your comment, so I don't think to reply to your comment with an example of a situation I could be in is "taking it personal".
    The ones with good pulls aren’t really benefitting? Hello victim mentality..

Calling a statement self defeating isn’t personal, and this just proves my point

Next
  • Options

Calling a statement self defeating isn’t personal, and this just proves my point

Next
    Victim mentality? Girl, what? The people with the good pulls wouldn't benefit from this system because they have no reason to trade in their champions. Why should one group get a second chance?

Try again.
  • Options
    why should one group get exactly what they need and the other left in the dirt?

If you pull a god tier you spent 10k shards
    If they sell two and get 15k shards like suggested, buy a featured, (they’ve spent 20k altogether at this point) to get the same or equal champ. How is this unfair to you when you spent half of what they did?

This is already in game for 3-4* and used to be an option for 5* before 6* were introduced. No one wants 6* iron fists or whoever. Rank up materials are too scarce and expensive to even think about using them on a champ with no use, or even a niche use. So you have a “free” “r4 5* equivalent” that will sit. Yay. This game requires to much time/money/both to have garbage like that as a reward. This is why people leave
  • Options

If they sell two and get 15k shards like suggested, buy a featured, (they’ve spent 20k altogether at this point) to get the same or equal champ. How is this unfair to you when you spent half of what they did?

This is already in game for 3-4* and used to be an option for 5* before 6* were introduced. No one wants 6* iron fists or whoever. Rank up materials are too scarce and expensive to even think about using them on a champ with no use, or even a niche use. So you have a “free” “r4 5* equivalent” that will sit. Yay. This game requires to much time/money/both to have garbage like that as a reward. This is why people leave

That's why they should get anywhere from 500-maybe 1000 shards per character traded-in. If you pull 10-20 trash characters, I agree, maybe you should get another chance. Just maybe. Not 2.

People shouldn't be rewarded for getting bad pulls. That bad pull should impact one's progression in a negative way.
  • Options

How is that fair to me?

Well, I got Rocket Racoon, miles, and recently iron fist. I would definitely give a try to see if I get a good champ instead of having those unused champions.
  • Options

Next
    Victim mentality? Girl, what? The people with the good pulls wouldn't benefit from this system because they have no reason to trade in their champions. Why should one group get a second chance?

Try again.
    It's not like everyone has a good 6* pull every time. Let say someone has 20 and pretty sure he would like my idea to exchange 1 which is just lying there being unused.
  • Options
    Yogi679 said:

Next

Try again.
    It's not like everyone has a good 6* pull every time. Let say someone has 20 and pretty sure he would like my idea to exchange 1 which is just lying there being unused.
    Not for 7,500 shards, though. That's essentially a reroll.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    2k for every bad 6*. That means that after 5 bad 6*s you can get a chance at a better one. At 5 6*s the odds are you are going to get a good or very good champion anyways. And you have to realise that trading in these champions means you lose them forever. It’s not just going to say “oh you got bad RNG why don’t we just automatically give you a great champion” it’s going to be more like “well if you are having really bad luck we can give you another shot but at a cost”

Think about it this way, at this exact moment the level of good to bad champions in the 6* basic is probably 1/7. The chances of you getting 5 bad ones and 0 good ones is about 46% and even then your chances of then getting something really good after that then make it 6% (the chance pulling 5 bad consecutively and then 1 good out of your extra crystal) so you’re more likely to just get a good champion out of 5 then not. And I would make it more then 1k and definitely more than 500 because this is SELLING A 6*. In that case the chances of you having 10 bad 6*s and 0 good ones are closer to 21% not like that’s likely and if so then that player should probably just invest in 5*s and stop caring because at the point where you have 10 6*s you have to have a bunch of good 5*s
  • Options

That's why they should get anywhere from 500-maybe 1000 shards per character traded-in. If you pull 10-20 trash characters, I agree, maybe you should get another chance. Just maybe. Not 2.

People shouldn't be rewarded for getting bad pulls. That bad pull should impact one's progression in a negative way.
    The bad pull should impact progression in a negative way? Your credibility is gone
  • Options

The bad pull should impact progression in a negative way? Your credibility is gone
    Why should it not? That's the point of the game. By negative, I mean not ideal. I don't mean that it pushes you back, I mean that it shouldn't propel you forward to the extent that a good pull would.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    SMH.... Selling champs for the honor of pulling 6* Groot is amazing karma lol.
  • Options

Why should it not? That's the point of the game. By negative, I mean not ideal. I don't mean that it pushes you back, I mean that it shouldn't propel you forward to the extent that a good pull would.
    Yea that’s the exact opposite of the point of any game. The point is to progress. Crystals are supposed to be rewards, rewards aren’t supposed to suck.