**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Caustic temper paths act 6

pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Hya folks..

I’m completely frustrated with the game for the past 2 months. For some context.. I’m almost 100% in 6.1 but missing the buff up and the caustic temper paths. Likewise.. I’m stuck at Mr. Sinister 6.2 with caustic temper.

Im wondering if there’s any champ, or champ synergy I’m overlooking that you could enlighten me.

Believe me.. I’ve searched a lot before posting this.. here and YouTube.. But just can’t seem to find a solution. I feel like I’ve hit a wall and basically the game became a waiting compass for a couple champs.. it’s not about skill anymore.

From the solutions I already read for these paths.. I guess it’s easier to say what I don’t have: Heimdall to pair with Angela/Hela, hype, or sparkles. I have warlock but no ultron/vision.

thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Hi, you kind of buried this in the wrong section. not many will see it. Hopefully a mod can move this.

Medusa?

I will think on this, i've heard of a few good ones just cant think of it at the moment

• pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    @Primmer79 gosh totally misplaced indeed - thanks for flagging, I was writing on a meet-up post. And yes, tips appreciated :raising-hands:

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra can you move it please? Thanks
  • SkwirkerSkwirker Posts: 14
    Medusa and OG hulk