**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on new AW nodes?

2»

Comments

• Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    Hate them
    Time to rank up red hulk for mini boss shift hazard shift... its a self destruct for kabam... these are the times they lost money and gamer loyalty tonplay this game.... this game was awesome back then but now its a robbery game!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Hate them
    Hate the new war, this is a total slap in the face by Kabam its like we complain about how bad defensive tactics is and the direction of war, and the war team says hold my beer i have something for ya and just drop this on us, like seriously were any testing involve because i find it hard to believe there was, seem like we are the testers, this new AW outlook will kill your units and items, i do understand kabam is trying to make money but this is the fastest way to lose money because this is robbery and i would advise everyone to not waste items on war when ever you're dead just leave it be who ever want rewards can do what they want but if you're a logical person you would understand that the items you will be using over 28 days is not worth the rewards, might as well use those units and try your luck with the cav crystal, or save for abyss or act 6.
  • Memnoch72Memnoch72 Posts: 12
    Hate them
    We’re a semi-retired alliance in silver 1, tier 10 & we’ve got nodes for tiers 6-9, node 23 with IMIW has pretty much wiped out the entire bg. This is probably going to be our last war, we’ll just be doing AQ from here.
  • Asura88Asura88 Posts: 1
    Hate them
    Hi kabam, 3 years I always play mcoc.
    The latest aw nodes seems to kill my appetite.. Do you ever listening to your player thoughts? These new nodes are killing most aw players, we are considering not to play AW. Hope you will listen to your players.. Surprisingly, your new nodes seems to bring stress to players, its not fun any more..
  • VentokVentok Posts: 5
    Hate them
    Hi Community and Kabam,
    i don´t know if Kabam will read this, because when I look at the Alliance War Map they don´t read or they don´t care about there Community.
    The Nodes of the Map war Insane in an non-positive way.
    For Example my Alliance Play around Tier 4 and 5. So we have the Challanger Map. At Node 23 there was a Ironman Infinity War 6* undup.
    So I thougt I will fight him with my Captain Marvel (Movie) (she had full HP). The fight started, I got hitten by one middel Attack from the IM IW and was down.

So comone Kabam are you don´t care on your community?
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Hate them

No further words needed.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Hate them
    These new nodes are too confusing to read let alone fight. Create new nodes that aren't painful to attempt to read
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Hate them
    War was about skill now its just heal and u win this isnt how u enjoy war by healing the most to win it should be how it always should be skillful plays this has been the most unenjoyable war ive played
  • PulliPulli Posts: 116
    edited June 2020
    Hate them
    After these changes, making the champs you can bring is EVEN smaller. Who is a good counter to Hazard Shift that is worthy of even bringing in to AW? Rulk, BWCV, Iceman, Colossus. Think that's about it. And not too many people bring those guys in anyway. Because of this, I find no one should have high hopes on any of the future changes that Kabam is making to the game in the next year. I mean... Honestly, who here thinks they are gonna be able to bring TWO new champs in, and buff TWO older champs in the same month. Was excited pulling a 6* Hulkbuster knowing he would be buffed soon. 5 months later haven't even touched him yet. They say they learned their lesson about Act 6, and watching Book 2 gameplay on Seatins channel was a joke. Nothing changed. And the same thing is going to happen with everything else they are planning to 'change' in the game. They love their $$ so much, that they don't wanna change anything, because they don't wanna risk the chance of less $$ coming in. Any of the changes won't be coming for a while. In fact I think we'll have a vaccine for COVID, before we see the Magneto buff. I hope you all are ready to wait. Cause that looks like it's about to happen.
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    Hate them
    I don't know these changes, they seem pretty tough to me!
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I gave up war after last season ended and before any announcement about changes to war were made. Safe to say, I’m delighted with my decision. My alliance is in tier 6, this is our defence in this war... safe to say, I know how those 10 players would vote here

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Hate them
    and the sad reality despite the community push back and dissatisfaction, this is what will be for season 19. they will make no changes. re: Flow feedback

there were literally thousands upon thousands of complaints about Flow and what did they do??? made a "change" that they knew would not affect the outcome of the tactic. "you can now well timed block it" .. as if this game registers well timed blocks at a consistent enough rate to matter.

my point ... and it's a hard truth at least for the war team (because the quest team seems to get it) ... our feedback will amount to two things .. VERY minimal change or none at all.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Wheres the option for firing those in charge of designing the nodes, if we let this go, future content such as Cavalier/legend difficulty or act 7 will continue to have poor design .

It just doesnt make sense for a content that was already awful due to rewards and defense tactics (flow) to become even more worse , and right after the Roadmap was released allowing players to believe Kabam was listening to their word
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Hate them

Example of a near impossible node/champ combo I mentioned earlier

i had Domino on that node
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

Domino is Quite easy to intercept because of her two-hit medium on dash.
    Hate them
    Ventok said:

Hi Community and Kabam,
    i don´t know if Kabam will read this, because when I look at the Alliance War Map they don´t read or they don´t care about there Community.
    The Nodes of the Map war Insane in an non-positive way.
    For Example my Alliance Play around Tier 4 and 5. So we have the Challanger Map. At Node 23 there was a Ironman Infinity War 6* undup.
    So I thougt I will fight him with my Captain Marvel (Movie) (she had full HP). The fight started, I got hitten by one middel Attack from the IM IW and was down.

So comone Kabam are you don´t care on your community?

i died from blocking because he had so many furies stacked
    Hate them
    I'm probably not gonna do war now. My alliance is broken basically 10 people left after this war. We have 10 people left plus my mini in our alliance. We are probably just gonna stick to AQ and build our rosters up in terms of r4 and r5.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    These nodes are already bad as they are now imagine defensive tactics on top of that.

Hate them
    gohard123 said:

These nodes are already bad as they are now imagine defensive tactics on top of that.

ya. This probably won't change. The whale alliances will profit from it and so will Kabam
    Hate them
    Daphboy said:

At what point are we at fault for sticking around? I feel like maybe we’ve all been Stockholmed by kabam. Believing they can change, trying to see the good in their actions, constantly trying to justify it as “they are just trying to run a business” over and over in my head while believing that deep down they are human and actually care about the community...

They really did a number on us over the years, huh?

they did and it's getting tiring. Im afraid to play their new game when it comes out
    Hate them
    KoperBoy said:

Domino is Quite easy to intercept because of her two-hit medium on dash.
    that's the thing though is that u have to know her down or else you arent doing damage.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Hate them

Don't get me wrong I hate these nodes. I had a hype there and discovered something amazing. Gr all those buffs feed dispersion (I have 4 in it) Sp3 damnation removes all buffs but no sp gain because of damnation. I was spamming sp3 over and over. I lucked into a really easy win there.
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    Hate them
    @ccrider474 yeah got your point bro but not every one have champs like gr specially if my battle group depends on me in phase3 mini kills and final boss kills well still those nodes combinations are really way too much even if im skilled enough and done with abyss but still no one agrees about the changes its way too hard and mostly need to use bunch or boost and items just to finish a path for normal average gamers but mostly me as a phase3 clearer and boss killer... so im having a hard pass of these kind of war if this continues...