**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My gold condition

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    This was me after my first run, think I have motivation now to 100%. Ordo I know now that I need to grind for 6 months before I do it?

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Why would you let them pile up that much?
    Look at act 6 rewards man Rankup materials everywhere, but barely any gold to balance, I’ve been sweating arena for the last 2 months to not have them expire. bob runs an alliance and doesn’t have time for much arena after 5 years in the game, he’s actually just resigned to letting some expire, the Hours and hours of arena required to use those materials is not worth real life time, he’s not complaining, but when people are all going to hit disagree after a plea for some balance, I’m happy to point out that the imbalance is real and requiring vets to go spend an extra few hundred hours in arena right now might be a source of frustration, 70k fights for me with no suicides probably equals about 45 minutes a day in arena over 4 years, even if you don’t include the times I would take time off doing arena because I wasn’t pushing content or rank ups. I’m hardly a slouch. I have been in 80% of the Arena pools in this game and still I only see the consistent push to have to play more than I do, if I want to keep Progressing content
    You don't need to Grind for months. You just have to use them before you build up more.
    Your out of touch man we keep earning more t2as from aq crystals, and from content (did you see how much are in act 6 rewards) and from monthly calendar and then they are available in glory store and this months Store (no I haven’t been buying them, I’ve even been buying 4* shards to get more iso to sell for more gold because I have zero 4* champs I still need ) , shall we stop doing all those things until we Have more time to grind arena? All I’m saying is that the current gold design is frustrating players hence the constant posts, I’m not saying it should be everywhere, but act 6 rewards brought this to a head for me, that 7.5m deficit was a kick in the guts for someone who still does arena and likes to complete content, but doesn’t like having to change his game play to over an hour of arena time a day... after 4 years in the game... whilst running a bg as an officer, to keep up with the evolving content that provides more and more high end rankup materials
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I run arena milestones and have plenty gold to buy most my aq tickets (135 a week) in 95% gold and rank up every champ I ever want. On top Of this have 2000 Gold crystals ready to open when 20% boost is on.

U either grind some arena or buy units, then buy gold crystals with them.. is really that simple.
    You earn them from running through Act 6. You know when you're going to do a run, and I'm sure you know what the Rewards are. If you're already full, why do a run before you can use them? I will agree that doing it gives quite an abundance, but timing things and managing Resources is part of it too.
    So your solution is sit on content until you do hundreds of hours of arena first, again it’s a solution but not a solution to the frustration of a game design that has evolved, for 3.5 years of 45 minutes a day arena I had ample gold..... now I still do the arena but I don’t have enough gold. Again it’s simple: rankup materials are now more readily available, gold has not been balanced so the push is more arena or spend money To keep up .... totally understood, just don’t think it’s a healthy direction for the game to tell vets to spend more and more time in arena, the most boring part of the game, or to stop doing content, the most fun part of the game.... this all boils down to what is An acceptable amount of time to ask for arena for those playing mid to higher level Content to have to spend to not be spending money, 1 hour a day to rank one champ a month to 5/65 just isn’t a healthy requirement to me, when arena was a unit grind it was rewarding, now that it is a : have to do it to not have materials expire scenario, the fun becomes frustration
    Haha buy units to buy gold, sounds like your solution is the one kabam want, did you see my profile, I grind, I don’t spend, so I don’t have enough gold, it’s an out of touch game design that says grind and spend to keep up, if my 67000 arena fights isn’t enough to keep up with the gold requirements now,( I literally have a backlog of ranked and unlevelled champs now to stop the materials expiring.) then maybe being a little vocal in the forums will let kabam see that people are getting a bit frustrated
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    It’s not an out of touch game design.

It’s just an out of touch resource planning.

I have 2 alts that do 0 arena, both completed A6 when it was released, 0 issues with T2A overflow cause each R5 literally takes 9-10 of them.

Did I have gold on them? Yes. Why? Cause I knew I had to be stringent on my gold expenditure since I had no intake of gold from arena. This means not leveling up EVERY level up event and choosing who to rank, even past R1L1.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

So your solution is sit on content until you do hundreds of hours of arena first, again it’s a solution but not a solution to the frustration of a game design that has evolved, for 3.5 years of 45 minutes a day arena I had ample gold..... now I still do the arena but I don’t have enough gold. Again it’s simple: rankup materials are now more readily available, gold has not been balanced so the push is more arena or spend money To keep up .... totally understood, just don’t think it’s a healthy direction for the game to tell vets to spend more and more time in arena, the most boring part of the game, or to stop doing content, the most fun part of the game.... this all boils down to what is An acceptable amount of time to ask for arena for those playing mid to higher level Content to have to spend to not be spending money, 1 hour a day to rank one champ a month to 5/65 just isn’t a healthy requirement to me, when arena was a unit grind it was rewarding, now that it is a : have to do it to not have materials expire scenario, the fun becomes frustration

Girl, do you not plan a vacation? Like do you just spontaneously hop on a plane and spend all your money on a vacation that wasn't thought out? Planning is essential. Think through what you're going to do with the resources before you complete content, not after.
    Speeds80 said:

Hundreds of hours is an exaggeration, and yes. A healthy direction is for people to put time and effort into earning Resources and self-restraint into managing them properly.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Haha buy units to buy gold, sounds like your solution is the one kabam want, did you see my profile, I grind, I don’t spend, so I don’t have enough gold, it’s an out of touch game design that says grind and spend to keep up, if my 67000 arena fights isn’t enough to keep up with the gold requirements now,( I literally have a backlog of ranked and unlevelled champs now to stop the materials expiring.) then maybe being a little vocal in the forums will let kabam see that people are getting a bit frustrated

😂 your killing me... look up profile (Same Id) and you will see why u have gold problems and I don’t 🤣
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    There is s a lot of gold available. Between arena and incursions there is a lot. You have to put in the time. I rarely have less than 3 million gold. If you don’t want to put in the time that’s fine, but don’t say it’s not available, because that is not true
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    @Kabam Miike please read the full comment plz...Why didn't people understand not everyone can maintain time for arena...arena is like grinding continuesly for 3_4 hours perday or in a weak but my question was we are having soo many crystals of gold and that crystals gave us 2k gold I don't think 2000 gold is enough or by pulling arena crystal it give 4k gold and still it's not much and we are having soo many gold crystals in the calander and direct gold but we are getting 2000 or 5000 I don't think it's enough by taking one path of any Quist gave 2000+gold I am us requesting to increase the amount of gold from crystals otherwise fully remove the crystals it's a waste...there are soo many ways to get gold incursion is also the way to get gold but incursion gave one-time gold in a month and a small amount of gold at reset of 4 days...still not worthy...okey so arena is the best way for gold...don't force anyone that much to play for that long...it's look some kind of game addition....not all people can do 4_5 hours continuous arena and do it continues give another ways too increse the amount of battlechip and increase the amount of gold in crystal....don't make all the people depend on one part of the game....normally game is divided into 6 parts storymode quistmode incursion alliancewar allianceQuist and arena just don't make a small part dependable in game...it's just a part if anyone don't play they can ignore...
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

@Kabam Miike please read the full comment plz...Why didn't people understand not everyone can maintain time for arena...arena is like grinding continuesly for 3_4 hours perday or in a weak but my question was we are having soo many crystals of gold and that crystals gave us 2k gold I don't think 2000 gold is enough or by pulling arena crystal it give 4k gold and still it's not much and we are having soo many gold crystals in the calander and direct gold but we are getting 2000 or 5000 I don't think it's enough by taking one path of any Quist gave 2000+gold I am us requesting to increase the amount of gold from crystals otherwise fully remove the crystals it's a waste...there are soo many ways to get gold incursion is also the way to get gold but incursion gave one-time gold in a month and a small amount of gold at reset of 4 days...still not worthy...okey so arena is the best way for gold...don't force anyone that much to play for that long...it's look some kind of game addition....not all people can do 4_5 hours continuous arena and do it continues give another ways too increse the amount of battlechip and increase the amount of gold in crystal....don't make all the people depend on one part of the game....normally game is divided into 6 parts storymode quistmode incursion alliancewar allianceQuist and arena just don't make a small part dependable in game...it's just a part if anyone don't play they can ignore...

Girl, if you can't put in the work, don't expect good rewards.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

I understand the frustration, but you need to make your patience a rewarding. Many are saving their gold crystals and stacking them up for the next 20% anniversary boost. The boost gives 20% increased amount of golds, experience (I think?) and battleship making it rewarding in a long run. Right now I’m sitting at 450 gold crystals and it should net me like 4 or 5 million golds, my math could be off as I’m no math genius.
    Daddrieda said:

Mercury79 said:

I understand the frustration, but you need to make your patience a rewarding. Many are saving their gold crystals and stacking them up for the next 20% anniversary boost. The boost gives 20% increased amount of golds, experience (I think?) and battleship making it rewarding in a long run. Right now I’m sitting at 450 gold crystals and it should net me like 4 or 5 million golds, my math could be off as I’m no math genius.
    Brother....bonus sounds good can you tell something more about anniversary boost maybe I got motivate a bit and that could change my mind for arena...
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    Gold crystals in glory store should be updated, at least to uc gold crystals, I'd buy all of them without doubt.
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Plus now we are going to have an extra time drain every month to keep up, cavalier mode, I’m all for it, but if the game design keeps being more and more time required to even be remotely competitive...:. Then wonders why people are burning out?
    Then gold is One of the issues that needs addressing, and I would say the main QOL issue in the game right now

And AW rewards for middle/low tiers.
    Carossy said:

Gold crystals in glory store should be updated, at least to uc gold crystals, I'd buy all of them without doubt.

Oh is that real they gonna increse the amount of gold of glory store crystal???
    Carossy said:

Speeds80 said:

Plus now we are going to have an extra time drain every month to keep up, cavalier mode, I’m all for it, but if the game design keeps being more and more time required to even be remotely competitive...:. Then wonders why people are burning out?
    Then gold is One of the issues that needs addressing, and I would say the main QOL issue in the game right now

And AW rewards for middle/low tiers.
    Yeah bro you are right @Speeds80 @Carossy
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    @Mercury79

The anniversary boost is an celebration of the game been up since release, heck I could be damn wrong, but a purpose was created when people realized that those gold crystals finally had a use during anniversary week. People started to get rich thanks to the anniversary boost. So I really suggest and hope you take this into consideration to make it your motivation. The summoner week rank up reward gives gold crystals if you aren’t the type that do solo and alliance objectives. Glory store also have those gold crystals that I buy with the left over glory after first buying t5b or t2a. Sure you don’t need to do arena, but the first three milestones in all arenas are what you want to look at to net some golds and then together takes 1 hours if you are fast while have suicide mastery active. Long time ago people were complaining that the gold was spreading too much in each milestones and it was tedious so the best kabam could do was compress those milestones golds and move them to three first milestones and you would be done. You also do have three day arena duration to plan ahead. 1 hour isn’t much to ask from the player out of three days duration. Godspeed in your gaming and I really do hope you gained some wisdom how to make the gold incomes more effective when not doing arenas.
    Ok so don’t do content, don’t rankup many champs until you have time to spend hundreds of hours in arena and spend money, Great ideas guys and 20% boost once a year is going to solve all that. thumbs up, glad to see so much kabam support for their great gold balance in game design in here. Please kabam don’t change anything your customers are stoked with you at the moment
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Ok so don’t do content, don’t rankup many champs until you have time to spend hundreds of hours in arena and spend money, Great ideas guys and 20% boost once a year is going to solve all that. thumbs up, glad to see so much kabam support for their great gold balance in game design in here. Please kabam don’t change anything your customers are stoked with you at the moment

It's more like just you. lol
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Atm gold has been the best it’s ever been in game. Incursions give so much gold, decent arena grinding gives both gold AND units, and varients also give a ton of gold
    Gold is best it’s been in game but hasnt matched the inflation rate of other materials

Truth is this....what we get as gold from crystal....my motive was to increasement in this quantity.. .it would be enough.. couse these crystals are made in 2015...and acording to that time 4* was valuable in the game and rare to so people mostly rankup 3* that's why we are getting this.. I think it's been a long time we didn't get crystals buffed if we fixed this like 2.4k gold to 10k and 5k to 20k it would be awsome and we have uncollected gold crystals too which have very low rate too and rate too...it also give 5k..10k so just want increasement in that crystal too...nothing much just a bit increasement in the crystals which are found in quists and missions it would be enough to get gold for rankup
This discussion has been closed.