Animation Issue [Merged Thread]

2»

Comments

• DevillishDevillish Member Posts: 8
    Yes. The animations of many champs are way off now. I’m a grinder and yet I use all of them: CG basic attack last hit, Medusa sp1, GR, Yondu sp1 and many more. There should be a bug where it affects majority of the champs after updated to the new version. These animations make players like myself very uncomfortable and we might lose the fight because of that. Millisecond can change our reaction in game especially AW. Please fix this ASAP.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,249 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I noticed this IMMEDIATELY because I use AA a lot. His heavies are messed up too.

https://youtu.be/F3QZF9X7MY4
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Ghost rider is really messed up, I couldn’t figure out how to send in video so I will just send in screenshots fig

ure o
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Member Posts: 228 ★★
    I notice bugs in Doc.Octopus, Guillotine, Stark Spidey
  • HieitakuHieitaku Member Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Here are more fights with some of the mentioned champs: https://youtu.be/yQlqVZjUwFQ
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    I was just about to make a thread about this. Medusa, Ghost Rider, Yellow Jacket and several others have been displaying weird animations. At first I thought my phone was acting up but I quickly realized it wasn't the case. It's the game. Please fix it when you have a moment.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    Here is a video i made that is showcasing 5 of the champs affected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQZcHvfoHJQ&feature=youtu.be
  • ZachealZacheal Member Posts: 37
    Same here, archangel and corvus as well. Also, anyone else notice anything like this?

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    This is also happening with yondu the opponent takes damage from the yaka arrow before the yaka arrow even hits the opponent
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    Sorry couldn't take video or.photo
    Still bugged. Very annoying
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,249 ★★★★★
    this is making me seriously not want to even use AA at this point until this is fixed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • BrunoMarianteBrunoMariante Member Posts: 3

It was clearly an intentional attempt on improvement on the prolongations physics (like tentacles and medusa hair) but it still needs work to make its movement more fluid and natural feel, bring back some elements of the slashing through movement the hair used to make. I like the new heavy for ghost rider, spinning wilder!
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Member Posts: 396 ★★★

It was clearly an intentional attempt on improvement on the prolongations physics (like tentacles and medusa hair) but it still needs work to make its movement more fluid and natural feel, bring back some elements of the slashing through movement the hair used to make. I like the new heavy for ghost rider, spinning wilder!
    i thought maybe that it was intentional at first. but then the way some thing were moving seemed too chaotic and more glitchy and clipping than anything else
    then saw that Kabam Miike said on twitter that it is unintentional.

• This content has been removed.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,591 Guardian
    @Jamesm7_ , you can check this thread here for info on recent Animation problems people have been seeing (instead of new threads).

Of which, I haven’t seen that quoted “Twitter” reply by Miike (above comment) up here on the actual Forum anywhere.
    Do they actually use Twitter as an additional Forum-alternative for information ?? (I know a lot of otherwise supposed Twitter or Facebook comments have been shown to be fake, and they’ve said the Forums are the place to check for things).
    Any date prediction for the solution?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,591 Guardian
    @egoshootersucht , Animations issues with recent update reported here. Kabam has said (page 1) that they passed this on to rest of team. Might need more detained info from people (video of some, or maybe device info ?).
  • OpxOpx Member Posts: 140
    Yellow Jacket sp1 and Sp2 animation bug.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3878GyiS9Y&feature=share
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Two more champs with animation issues:
    - Gwenpool, sp2... she drops the grenade, it moves towards the opponent before she even kicks it, then it reappears in front of her and she kicks it for real.
    - King Groot, sp1: opponent reacts to impact of his fist / mace thingy before impact, and after the second impact it kind of swings around crazily - a lot like GR’s chains or Oc’s tentacles.

• o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    That was in arena, using an iPhone XR, though I don’t think that really matters... it’s happening when I use these champs in any scenario and it sounds like it’s not a device thing. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • RomagunnerRomagunner Member Posts: 8
    Got this bug too, Medusa Starkspidy, ghost rider
    They will fix this only in the next uptade, unfortunately
    Changelog did not bring anything about it. Will we spend another month playing with champions with buggy animations?

Not mentioned in Changelog, but in Know Issues thread
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033

Not mentioned in Changelog, but in Know Issues thread

That was a small typo on my part but the team is working on a fix for these that should be ready by the next update. I've updated the known issues thread with the correct update for that issue.