Options

AW new map BuG

Hey Guys, I’m Raz and today I’ve experienced a bug in aw map , I’ve attached a video down below.
https://youtu.be/_SKxXJ0CSkw

Comments

• Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    Same thing happened to my ally mate. He thought he had actually pressed the wrong node. Kabam and their mind games making you think you did something wrong lol
  • Options
    noy said:

Same thing happened to my ally mate. He thought he had actually pressed the wrong node. Kabam and their mind games making you think you did something wrong lol

Would you be able to tell us where in the map this happened, and what map it was on?
  • Options
    noynoy Posts: 56

noy said:

Would you be able to tell us where in the map this happened, and what map it was on?
    On the Hard map, Tier 7, he hit the node going to 26. Instead it took him to 25
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,762 Guardian
    Just an observation about your Video...
    Looks like you were currently in a Refresh/Sync problem before you made your move.
    Your icon was still showing on 1st node after the section split, but yet you had to scroll screen up to the next set of split paths to click your next GREEN node to move.

So that might have contributed to the game mistakenly moving you to the wrong path.

If my icon and my actual position are mismatched, I leave the AQ/AW Map and then come back into it, just to make sure everything is “Sync'd” before continuing.