**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 60 Requirement for Canadian Difficulty

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    My larger concern is for those who are advising people to plow through Story without fully developing along the way. Taking a shortcut to the big Rewards isn't helpful in the long run. You can get the Champs and the Title, but if you don't put the time in and grow properly...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

I really can't understand how players, especially at cavalier level, aren't doing their absolute most to get to level 60 as soon as possible, considering that levelling up contain valuable rewards such as mastery points, gold, energy limit, units etc. I was level 60 before I was uncollected. Before level 60 I never go questing without an XP boost on and it's even easier now considering how readily available they are.

I guess this is one of the consequences of newer players being able to get their hands on powerful champs that can bulldoze through content without feeling the need to take it slow and fully explore each Act.

@Oesername123 It’s more about my lack of attractiveness towards masteries more than anything. If I could do it again I would’ve used an exp boost but I can’t. It’s always been hard to real feel any benefit from level 60 (while Ik there is a benefit) for me personally. I didn’t bulldoze through at the beginning, I pretty much cleared Uncollected with 4/40s like most people and held up on 5.3 until I had 5/50s to get through it. 5.4 was done with champs that I honestly can’t remember (I’d need to go back to my previous posts asking about it...) and Cavalier was done with 3/45s, 4/55s, and a 5/65. Also, the pace moves differently for everyone. I know there are plenty of people with 4/55s that are level 60 but only Uncollected because they can’t do cavalier despite having (for example) a 6* BWCV. Skill is a factor on how far you move in the game and my main issue with this is the fact that level is taken into account versus the skill to complete certain areas of the game.

@DarkEternity To add on to what you said I had 2 shot sinister with quake in 20-25 minutes (no heimdoll synergy). But can’t get into this difficulty because I don’t explore Acts 1-4?! That’s absurd.

Currently beginner/normal/heroic/master/uncollected are all level access based. When cavalier difficulty goes live, it will remain at level 60 requirement. You can go and see it for yourself in the rewards tab.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want acts 4 and 5 100% you're missing so much when it comes to what those acts offer.
    I spent my time getting Uncollected and Cav difficulty because past Act 4 didn’t challenge me and Cav is a WAY BIGGER milestone compared to the mindless grind of Act 4.
    It's not about the challenge though. It's about what you're missing.
    Mastery points.
    Crystal shards.
    Rank up materials.
    Units.
    Gold.
    XP.

It's only 2 energy per step now too.
    Not about the challenge?! I play the game to have challenge this isn’t a farming simulator. From Act 4 I do get Masteries, T2 alphas, units, and sure XP. The rest wasn’t worth the for me. But regardless of what Act 4 has it shouldn’t be a gate for Cav difficulty.
    You are not understanding what is being said. The reason to 100% act 4 or even act 5 is what I listed above.

If you want to make a challenge out of it, then don't do it with fully ranked champions. Do it old school like it did with 3 and 4 stars in act 4.

Why shouldn't it be a gate for Cavalier? It's a gate for uncollected. Just having the uncollected title doesn't mean you can play UC EQ. You have to be level 40 to do that. This follows that exact path.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

If you have all those champs might be time to slow down and get to level 60. I didn’t have a rank 5 champ till 3 years maybe more after I hit level 60.

And before anyone says it has nothing to do with my skill lol. Just the way the game has progressed since I began back in Jan 2016.

I’ve been playing the game off and on since the games release.

@Zuro my roster is more than ready for Cav it has the same name as my profile.
    What is ur in game name so people can see ur profile if u have done 6.1 and 6.2 sinister
    It’s Skylord7000
    Then ur roster is defo not developed as only 1 r5 is meaningless for the difficulty that cavalier is gonna be set at in september onwards
    Except is he Cavalier so he will get access to the upcoming cavalier difficulty...

Also, theres a lot of lvl 60 people that dont even have any 5*r5 but its fine for them to access this content.

Bendy said:

If you have all those champs might be time to slow down and get to level 60. I didn’t have a rank 5 champ till 3 years maybe more after I hit level 60.

And before anyone says it has nothing to do with my skill lol. Just the way the game has progressed since I began back in Jan 2016.

What is ur in game name so people can see ur profile if u have done 6.1 and 6.2 sinister
    It’s Skylord7000
    How much resources did you have to spend to get Cav? The only way I see you doing 6.1 is ghost and quake and not sure that either of those options would have been cheap.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

I really can't understand how players, especially at cavalier level, aren't doing their absolute most to get to level 60 as soon as possible, considering that levelling up contain valuable rewards such as mastery points, gold, energy limit, units etc. I was level 60 before I was uncollected. Before level 60 I never go questing without an XP boost on and it's even easier now considering how readily available they are.

I guess this is one of the consequences of newer players being able to get their hands on powerful champs that can bulldoze through content without feeling the need to take it slow and fully explore each Act.

@Oesername123 It’s more about my lack of attractiveness towards masteries more than anything. If I could do it again I would’ve used an exp boost but I can’t. It’s always been hard to real feel any benefit from level 60 (while Ik there is a benefit) for me personally. I didn’t bulldoze through at the beginning, I pretty much cleared Uncollected with 4/40s like most people and held up on 5.3 until I had 5/50s to get through it. 5.4 was done with champs that I honestly can’t remember (I’d need to go back to my previous posts asking about it...) and Cavalier was done with 3/45s, 4/55s, and a 5/65. Also, the pace moves differently for everyone. I know there are plenty of people with 4/55s that are level 60 but only Uncollected because they can’t do cavalier despite having (for example) a 6* BWCV. Skill is a factor on how far you move in the game and my main issue with this is the fact that level is taken into account versus the skill to complete certain areas of the game.

@DarkEternity To add on to what you said I had 2 shot sinister with quake in 20-25 minutes (no heimdoll synergy). But can’t get into this difficulty because I don’t explore Acts 1-4?! That’s absurd.

Currently beginner/normal/heroic/master/uncollected are all level access based. When cavalier difficulty goes live, it will remain at level 60 requirement. You can go and see it for yourself in the rewards tab.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want acts 4 and 5 100% you're missing so much when it comes to what those acts offer.
    I spent my time getting Uncollected and Cav difficulty because past Act 4 didn’t challenge me and Cav is a WAY BIGGER milestone compared to the mindless grind of Act 4.
    It's not about the challenge though. It's about what you're missing.
    Mastery points.
    Crystal shards.
    Rank up materials.
    Units.
    Gold.
    XP.

It's only 2 energy per step now too.
    Not about the challenge?! I play the game to have challenge this isn’t a farming simulator. From Act 4 I do get Masteries, T2 alphas, units, and sure XP. The rest wasn’t worth the for me. But regardless of what Act 4 has it shouldn’t be a gate for Cav difficulty.
    You are not understanding what is being said. The reason to 100% act 4 or even act 5 is what I listed above.

If you want to make a challenge out of it, then don't do it with fully ranked champions. Do it old school like it did with 3 and 4 stars in act 4.

Why shouldn't it be a gate for Cavalier? It's a gate for uncollected. Just having the uncollected title doesn't mean you can play UC EQ. You have to be level 40 to do that. This follows that exact path.
    Just because something has always been a certain way does not make it a valid argument. The level 40 restriction for Uncollected might have been a valid restriction at the time it was implemented in the game but the games evolves and change. At the time, exploring act 4 was pretty much necessary to get the required roster/rank up mats to even have a shot at beating the collector.

The game is completely different now, exploring act 4 brings nothing to newer player as you can get very strong roster without it.

The game has moved on from those silly lvl requirement. When the only good argument you have to justify a decision is “thats how its always been” you have lost the argument.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    It’s a single run of 6.1 to be cavalier.. that’s can be done easy, which is part of the problem. It is too easy, as shown over and over again.when they give a side quest (still relatively easy) but people moan about how hard it is.

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I'm fine with it at having to be lvl 60. I've been Cav for a year took a huge break and came back around Christmas. I'm level 57 breezing through Act 4. I have tons of xp boost that i didnt use cause im stupid. The only problem is the energy and how many paths

I'm fine with it at having to be lvl 60. I've been Cav for a year took a huge break and came back around Christmas. I'm level 57 breezing through Act 4. I have tons of xp boost that i didnt use cause im stupid. The only problem is the energy and how many paths

Imagine doing it when it was 3 per step.

Imagine doing it when it was 3 per step.
    ya i completed Act 4 when it was 3 per step im talking about just running out of energy. I'm on 4.3 grinded through 4.1 and 4.2 yesterday ran out if energy refills smh
    xNig said:

Now I wish Cav (or Canadian) difficulty is tuned so hard that these people complaining about levels can’t even get past the easy path.

lol
    xNig said:

Now I wish Cav (or Canadian) difficulty is tuned so hard that these people complaining about levels can’t even get past the easy path.

Lol they can't play it anyway. Plus they'd just pay to complete it.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Bendy said:

It’s Skylord7000
    How much resources did you have to spend to get Cav? The only way I see you doing 6.1 is ghost and quake and not sure that either of those options would have been cheap.
    Bruh what u talking about lol? That account can easily get that far with ghost and quake, I mean quake is that broken let alone having ghost... I completed all of act 6 with only 3 r5’s, g99 colossus and QUAKE. You can easily beat 6.2.2 sinister and 6.1 with his roster
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Side events have always been level dependent. It’s not an EQ, it’s a side event.

There have been tons of side events my alt accounts couldn’t do because Epic difficulty had a minimum level that’s my lesser accounts didn’t hit. This is just a harder side event with just a higher level requirement.

Don’t be so caught up on cavalier or titles, these side events have never been accessible based on that.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Also, for anyone who believes that I’m just complaining because I don’t want to do the work that is incorrect. I’m sending out a complaint due to the fact that I started trying to do 100% Act 4 until I realized that I’m not going to be able to do it in time for the side quest. Thanks for the honest discussion. Probably going to ask Mike or another a moderator on the site to close down this thread as, while it has traction, nothing is being gained.

Also, for anyone who believes that I’m just complaining because I don’t want to do the work that is incorrect. I’m sending out a complaint due to the fact that I started trying to do 100% Act 4 until I realized that I’m not going to be able to do it in time for the side quest. Thanks for the honest discussion. Probably going to ask Mike or another a moderator on the site to close down this thread as, while it has traction, nothing is being gained.

lol

he's probably closing it because no one is siding with him
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

@Pancake_Face Just the opposite in fact, because some agree and some disagree there’s no point in leaving it open. Unfortunately, people seem to want it open (such as yourself). No need to be toxic about it. However, if we were a group of 5 year olds that would be the correct response.

xNig said:

xNig said:

Yet... a level 60 Uncollected could complete it? I guarantee you that I would be able to 100% the entirety of the side event a hell of a lot better than a level 60 Uncollected lmao.

I never said that. Most uncollected have trouble even beating UC EQs.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I still think level 60 requirement is way to high when stuff like the variants has a level requirement of 40 or 45
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Honestly you gain an abundance of xp boosts, adding more benefits to being level 60 isnt unfair. You either boost and get it done now or wait for a later event. This is exclusively your fault.

@Pancake_Face Just the opposite in fact, because some agree and some disagree there’s no point in leaving it open. Unfortunately, people seem to want it open (such as yourself). No need to be toxic about it. However, if we were a group of 5 year olds that would be the correct response.

lol I'm not being toxic. If I wanted to I've would've been banned already
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Everyone keeps calling it cav difficulty when its not.

For side quests they don't care about title hence why it's called epic not uncollected.
    Canadian not cavalier.

Hence you Cavalier title doesnt mean anything in this instance. Once they add a monthly EQ title you can complain if they add the level requirement
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    I feel you 2/3 of my accounts aren’t even lvl60 yet and they’re all in Act6.2-6.3 so I find the level cap pretty lame especially since those accounts are more than far enough along for the next level of content lol

My larger concern is for those who are advising people to plow through Story without fully developing along the way. Taking a shortcut to the big Rewards isn't helpful in the long run. You can get the Champs and the Title, but if you don't put the time in and grow properly...

“Proper growth” sounds like something that would vary from summoner to summoner lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

“Proper growth” sounds like something that would vary from summoner to summoner lol
    Growing properly in the sense I used means developing Accounts over time. Something as small as leveling fully allows someone to make use of a full Mastery setup. There are other aspects to spending adequate time growing Accounts, but it consists of more than just doing Story to gain access to Cavs.

Growing properly in the sense I used means developing Accounts over time. Something as small as leveling fully allows someone to make use of a full Mastery setup. There are other aspects to spending adequate time growing Accounts, but it consists of more than just doing Story to gain access to Cavs.
    I get that but understand proper growth for us(people who have played a good while) isn’t the same for people that started say in the last 4-6months...they get everything faster than what we did. Masteries wise anything important is gathered close to lvl50(I’m sure you remember how slow leveling goes after that lol) everything is like icing on the cake masteries.
This discussion has been closed.