**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 4th. Will you spend?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    No spends for me this year game is a mess and too many promises that WILL NOT be met. Had saved £300 ready for july 4th and that's now gone on a new ps4 pro to keep me going till ps5 drops. Only play casually now with no AQ or AW as the fun has pretty much gone from the game. It's a shame as I loved this game but kabam let it go stale and was only thinking of $$$£££.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Menkent said:

Gmonkey said:

Legendary nexus is trash. Only focusing on 6 stars now.

5*s aren't outdated. To be honest, if it came with 6* Shards, I would have. Legendary Crystals have been good to me. Guillotine 2099, Sparkles.
    I'm not against legendary crystals in theory, but they ALWAYS price them as though they were actual 5* crystals. It's just not worth the 80% chance of getting a 4*.
    I suppose when pricing, you have to assume that the buyer gets Top Prize. Otherwise you potentially undervalue your product.
    It's also a Nexus Legendary so, odds are different.
    Even with a Nexus legendary, the odds are 51.2% that all three pulls are 4-stars. Throw in, say, 60% odds that any given 5-star isn’t useful, and you’re looking at a big chance of a waste.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    My issue is that they’ve roadblocked 3/45 6-star champs and absolutely blown the rollout of them. I have more than a dozen maxed 5s because there is no reason to rank 6-star a when they cost more, sig stones aren’t available, and they (logistically) top out at 2/35 for me anyway. Now I’m approaching a bizarre point where even a great pull has very little marginal value.

T5cc should’ve been in the glory store after the March rework. 2% for the same price as t5b, random draw of class. Let summoners choose between deepening their r5 pool and a slow climb towards ranking 6-stars.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I've grinded my 15k units for unit deals, but unless there's a full t5cc selector, I will probably go with first run of Abyss without HT.
  • Options
    bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    No spend here. Anything I'd actually want will either be a RNG-based crystal or grossly overpriced as usual.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    I just wanted to come back to this thread. I said I wasn't going to spend and now I've gone and spent over 200 dollars. These 4th of July deals were incredible and I absolutely could not pass them up.

The Summoner appreciation calendar looks wonderful and I hope I can do 14 weeks!

Still not playing war until the next season rolls out but in the meantime I'm ranking up my new champs and my first 6 star! (Morningstar) and getting some much needed story quests knocked out.

I really hope all the dev diary stuff works out and hopefully all the spending going on will help ensure and vital future for the Contest!