**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

1232425262729»

Comments

• BiiverBiiver Posts: 25
    Why is it when you reroll for new buff you can get the same buff for 4-5 times, then it’s not doing what it should and you end up with the same node because you ran out off dices
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Biiver said:

Why is it when you reroll for new buff you can get the same buff for 4-5 times, then it’s not doing what it should and you end up with the same node because you ran out off dices

Because they only have a limited number of buffs, so it is a very small pool it picks from. Sloppy design.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I personally will be very happy when this month’s over.....
  • BaDMiTTeNsBaDMiTTeNs Posts: 8
    This was the most garbage event and huge waste of time. I have 2 accounts, my main which wasnt too difficult to play epic difficulty, although frustrating at times, but my main gripe, is the fact that I can barely do master on my second account...my main account has maxed 5*s so its easy, but my second doesn't, and the nodes are complete bs, the randomizers take 3 or 4 times to change from the only one you didnt want right back to it...i have 24 entries left on my second account and I'm not wasting my time on this garbage for the garbage master rewards. Complete clown fest, why even bother? This game has become too unbelievably dull and annoying, prolly going to quit on both accounts very soon, waiting to see what all the updates make this game out to be in the near future.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Great event for me. No items...took Tech path with CMM or Corvus and had the rest of my team for the boss.
    No energy costs, and for me (Cavalier but not an endgame player) the rewards were very helpful. 29,000 5 * shards, 1,400 6 * shards, i bought the AG, 2 Alpha2, some Alpha1, 40 sig stones, revives, health potions. have something left and will buy a few Basic5 fragments. Thanks Kabam :)