**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is this coming up everytime i log in?

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited June 2020
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I really got no idea man. I’m gonna go sleep now, hope everything works out
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Is that from an Android Phone or the google play store on a laptop?
    google play store on my laptop, chromebooks have play stores because they run on chrome OS @H3t3r, the laptop designs its apps like mobile apps, so that's why.

google play store on my laptop, chromebooks have play stores because they run on chrome OS @H3t3r, the laptop designs its apps like mobile apps, so that's why.

I know that. I've used chromebooks before. Again it is against Tos to play on pc. But it should say you were banned if that was the case. This is kinda confusing now that I think about.
    H3t3r said:

I know that. I've used chromebooks before. Again it is against Tos to play on pc. But it should say you were banned if that was the case. This is kinda confusing now that I think about.
    @H3t3r What should i do... i don't wanna quit, my life would be pretty sad afterwards
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

@H3t3r What should i do... i don't wanna quit, my life would be pretty sad afterwards
    I think theoretically if you have a kabam account set up you could just play on mobile.
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

I think theoretically if you have a kabam account set up you could just play on mobile.
    @H3t3r i don't have a mobile sadly

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

@H3t3r i don't have a mobile sadly
    Tablets? Ipad?
    @GroundedWisdom Yes it is a real chromebook, i got it off the play store, i put a screenshot, idk what's happening. Why are they banning uses on chromebooks? It's so much harder but i can get the hang of it.
    sigh
  • @MoNsTeR_804 try contacting support. Not sure what's causing this to happen. Chomebooks are essentially glorified tablets with keyboards. Still has a touchscreen so it should act the same as any tablet. Someone posted the link before, but here it is again. Best of luck resolving this.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

@MoNsTeR_804 try contacting support. Not sure what's causing this to happen. Chomebooks are essentially glorified tablets with keyboards. Still has a touchscreen so it should act the same as any tablet. Someone posted the link before, but here it is again. Best of luck resolving this.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

@SiriusBreak Mine doesn't have touchscreen, but it's a 100e lenovo chromebook running on chrome OS, weird because i could play it for 1 year approx
  • Wow, so perhaps that's why. Maybe the latest update phased out Chomebooks without a touchscreen? Again, best check with Support.
    @SiriusBreak yeah... maybe... ugh why i love this game i don't wanna quit
    it didn't even come up with "this game is not compatible with your device"
    does anyone else have this problem?

Maybe your Chromebook is no more supported.
    Djin said:

@Djin Does it say anyway that my chromebook isn't supported... um...? Idk anymore

Djin said:

@Djin Does it say anyway that my chromebook isn't supported... um...? Idk anymore
    Your Chromebook may have x86 CPU.
    Djin said:

Djin said:

Your Chromebook may have x86 CPU.
    @Djin Sorry, what is x86 CPU? I'll check if my chromebook has it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's a 32-Bit Processor. That's probably why. You need a 64x.
    @GroundedWisdom apparently this is my processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 (2M Cache, 1.1 GHz, max. 2.4 GHz)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Hmm...sounds like your Processor isn't good enough.

@GroundedWisdom apparently this is my processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 (2M Cache, 1.1 GHz, max. 2.4 GHz)

It's x86 CPU.
    @GroundedWisdom @Djin Is my processor good enough?
    hopefully it is
This discussion has been closed.