Act 6 changes

Midnite93Midnite93 Member Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Are you happy that act 6 will be changed to make it a better experience for all the players who wish to do the completion and exploration? I know that many have had a tough experience with some of the fights and nodes. What are your thoughts?

Act 6 changes 113 votes

Yes I am looking forward to the changes in Act 6
82%
DL864MagicBentonChãolySpity68FrostyzuffyManup456Sonushaanu許家偉LibralonixJohnyzeroAnonymous346VeryCoolUserNameNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAb_SamadNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235IronBlaze09BrokenDailey 93 votes
No
0%
I already finished exploring Act 6
14%
GamerdanielmathHorror_punkJP1119Jim0172BboychoboLvernon15Samuel030sCupidsimolazTrickiterBala_riyz01TheTalentsOctoberstackAPTbOM2015Knation 16 votes
Can't say
3%
Mcord11758RabangaItsDamiengsil6374 4 votes

Comments

• MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    As one of those poor souls without Quake I do welcome change. It will be interesting to see how much difference it makes - attack values weren’t the main issue for me, if was the niche nature of so many match ups on the same paths. Admittedly it will be nice to not lose a champion inside a combo if you miss a parry or intercept but I hope it doesn’t just make it a cake walk.
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    I might finally be able to do the first quest of 6.1
  • KevanproGKevanproG Member Posts: 308 ★★
    If they remove 6.2 champion gates and remove the 4* ban that would be cherry on top
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 938 ★★★★
    I'm looking forward to the changes because I've just got to 6.1.5 and the Crossbones fight. All the optimal counters I've got are of course 4*, and I haven't pulled Colossus, Ghost, Sentinel or any of the other decent bleed+poison immune champs as 5*s. The only one is Dormammu who has big pillow hands and gets a complex at the prospect of hitting anyone with a critical.

Guess I'm either going to have to wait now or throw (a sizeable number of) of credits into revives. That's not fun.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Can't say
    devil is in the details.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Exploration looks so scary this is gonna help so much
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Member Posts: 93
    Doning act 6 before the changes will apply = mistake IMO
  • WolVErine_AmitWolVErine_Amit Member Posts: 10
    when are these changes going live?