**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When are the newer champs hitting the crystals?

People in my alliance have been saying July 3rd. I cant find anything in the forums. When are the new champs that havent been released before as 5*s hitting the crystals?

Comments

• Do you mean the featureds 5*?
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181

Do you mean the featureds 5*?

I guess. I just asked a question on another post. I thought they were gonna be added to the basic 5* crystals too. If not Im not gonna bother.
    But I was meaning Wolvie, SW, etc.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

But I was meaning Wolvie, SW, etc.

Lolzz we have not even gotten the champion roadmap
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    OP, all they hinted at was that those previously unavailable champions were potentially coming at some undisclosed time in the future. More details should be in their Champions-focused Dev Diary post, which was supposed to be released yesterday but was pushed back when they were unable to release the Alliance-focused post on it's initial date last week. So we may learn more whenever that Champions-focused post comes, but there is definitely no set date yet for when these champs may eventually get into the crystals.

Now, the new champs that were featured in the current Featured 5* crystal should get into the Basic crystal pool later today when the new Featured 5* drops.

OP, all they hinted at was that those previously unavailable champions were potentially coming at some undisclosed time in the future. More details should be in their Champions-focused Dev Diary post, which was supposed to be released yesterday but was pushed back when they were unable to release the Alliance-focused post on it's initial date last week. So we may learn more whenever that Champions-focused post comes, but there is definitely no set date yet for when these champs may eventually get into the crystals.

Now, the new champs that were featured in the current Featured 5* crystal should get into the Basic crystal pool later today when the new Featured 5* drops.

Ok, thanks.

I dont ever bother with features, so Im not concerned with those champs, I just didnt want to start opening basic 5*s now if I had a chance at Wolvie, SW, etc within the next couple of days. So what I saw in the other post about them being in the Featured crystals is just an assumption at this point? They can still become part of the basic pool, we just dont know yet?

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,043 ★★★★★

Ok, thanks.

I dont ever bother with features, so Im not concerned with those champs, I just didnt want to start opening basic 5*s now if I had a chance at Wolvie, SW, etc within the next couple of days. So what I saw in the other post about them being in the Featured crystals is just an assumption at this point? They can still become part of the basic pool, we just dont know yet?

Yes we don’t ikow anything as for now
    Cool, thanks