**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally an amazing Featured 5* crystal

KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
Around 80% of the champions are great so I give probs to kabam this features 5* is crazy

Comments

• KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    At least u got hopper
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    by far the best 5* featured xtal of this last year
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Theres 4 in there I dont want as they will be double dupes. Definitely going for this one
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Personally I already have a few of the feature champs and the supporting cast I have them all. It’s not that great. But it’s good that others like it.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Of course I get CapIW who’s already max sig lol.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    only champ I don't want is cyclops, which would be a first time dupe.
    His sig isn't that bad(grants him unblockable specials), but its cyclops
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Really only yondu, cyclops, and Ultron are champs anyone shouldn't be fine with pulling
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Imma wait till the "new crystals" announcement thing. I can get one right now but I feel like miike is watching me... And we all know what that means

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Really only yondu, cyclops, and Ultron are champs anyone shouldn't be fine with pulling

Any suggestions on using Terrax?
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22

Don’t know much about her so I don’t know if that’s good or not.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

agree. also winter soldier doesn’t do anything for me, but everyone else I’ll take.

Hopefully CAIW, since I don’t have him at any star rarity.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I had high hopes for this one but I’ll have to see if my feature luck improves. Duped my 5* ultron again (already have the 6* duped so it’s not a good pull for me lol). I have only pulled 2 feature champs in the last 3 feature crystals though despite a ridiculous number of attempts lol (silver surfer and ronin)

agree. also winter soldier doesn’t do anything for me, but everyone else I’ll take.

WS is still really solid with the KM synergy.

If you have a KM, WS becomes pretty good. SL Lite.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Im personally going for tigra and sorcerer supreme as i have 2 mystic AGs. Wouldn't mind more sigs on Voodoo or CapIW

Rank him up and stick him on defense?

I have a R5/200 and that's all he ever gets used for. I personally don't think he's as bad as a lot of people say but it's probably a tie between him and tigra for least useful of the new champs

I have a R5/200 and that's all he ever gets used for. I personally don't think he's as bad as a lot of people say but it's probably a tie between him and tigra for least useful of the new champs
    Ok. Defense sounds good. Incidentally I have a Tigra I used a Gem on. I just like her. Lol.
    Some awesome champs for act 6 pain points in there as well. Hype, capiw, Iceman, Medusa, wasp, and Heimdall all have some great uses in it

Ok. Defense sounds good. Incidentally I have a Tigra I used a Gem on. I just like her. Lol.
    She's fun, I have the 6*. I just haven't figured out somewhere she'd be particularly useful

She's fun, I have the 6*. I just haven't figured out somewhere she'd be particularly useful
    She gets the most Damage from the L3 over time, but we're still figuring out her Defense applications. Miss and Unblockable has to be useful somewhere. Lol.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Not bad.

Not sure what I'll do with him yet.

Bad actually

Not bad.

Not sure what I'll do with him yet.

Bad actually
    He's new, so that's a plus for me. I didn't have him either. Plus, I have a Sig 100 Phoenix and a Silver Surfer that will enjoy the Synergy. Always a plus. ;)