**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* OG Vision still useful nowadays?

i mean, the 6* OG Vision is absolute trash, but what about the 5* one? 1500 for a 5*, is he worth it? Is he still useful nowadays?

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    I’ve been waiting forever for this 5* deal. It’s worth it to me that’s all that matters
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    So tempted just for the warlock synergy but I do prefer AOU if he’s coming as a 5* soon...
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    he's going to be useful for me as he's going to replace Sentinel on my team..
  • becokastbecokast Posts: 38
    Go for it. I have got my one with a 3k offer in the past and used an tech awaking gem for him, now you can dupe him for the same 3k.

Mine is R5 Sig 200 and the cap iw synergy makes him a power control monster.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    becokast said:

Go for it. I have got my one with a 3k offer in the past and used an tech awaking gem for him, now you can dupe him for the same 3k.

Mine is R5 Sig 200 and the cap iw synergy makes him a power control monster.

i only have enough units to buy the offer once and i don’t have a tech ag. should i go for it anyway and use an ag when i get it?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you already have a deep roster you don't need him.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He’s still a decent champ. I changed my mind and decided to pick up the five star one, but it was mainly for collecting purposes and synergy purposes.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

My mini has unduped 6* R2 ghost, along with r4 starky.r4 IMIW and r1 5* ghost is he still worth it??
  • worth it for the capiw and void synergies.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

-sixate- said:

My mini has unduped 6* R2 ghost, along with r4 starky.r4 IMIW and r1 5* ghost is he still worth it??
    I would pass on him
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    5* OG vision is underrated. He has a crazy synergy with void, one of the best power drain, immunities and heal block
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    My 5/65 sig200 5* version is still very useful. For example this months epic side quest. I was always taking mutant path and Vision made it a walk no matter what the nodes were. Still a very descent champ imo. For 1500 units he is basically a free great five star. If you have the units, then certainly is the best unit offer for 2020 so far 😉
    edited June 2020
    I have warlock, G99, sparky and ghost as 5* (none awakened). I do have CAIW and void so the synergies are amazing. I’m also still on 5.3. Is it worth it?

Also, I have 2.1k units stored up so I’d only be able to buy the first offer on the 4th of July (which I still might be able to do it if I can get 350 units in 4 days lol
  • I have warlock, G99, sparky and ghost as 5* (none awakened). I do have CAIW and void so the synergies are amazing. I’m also still on 5.3. Is it worth it?

Also, I have 2.1k units stored up so I’d only be able to buy the first offer on the 4th of July (which I still might be able to do it if I can get 350 units in 4 days lol

Undoubtedly.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I play a fair amount of arena. It takes 1-2 weeks to get 1500 units. If I didn't already have him, I'd easily purchase the 5* version and find a use for him.

Mine is a 5/65 sig 140 (enough for 1 bar of power per synthesis) and I use him a lot. He's been great for Flow tactics in AW. He's stellar for dominating power reserve lanes since he can prevent the enemy from ever launching a special. He's got a nice synergy with Warlock and another with Void, two awesome champs. The Void one is especially handy in AW since we've been seeing so much IMIW lately. It keeps the power gain in check right off the bat.

He's got low prestige and needs a fair number of sig stones in order to be useful, but at 1500 units, it's a steal.

I have warlock, G99, sparky and ghost as 5* (none awakened). I do have CAIW and void so the synergies are amazing. I’m also still on 5.3. Is it worth it?

Undoubtedly.
    even if i still don’t have an AG for him?
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I would say he is ok but that warlock syngergy can be great for the rest of your team. 60% attack for any teammate with an immunity.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

i mean, the 6* OG Vision is absolute trash, but what about the 5* one? 1500 for a 5*, is he worth it? Is he still useful nowadays?

If you can accept the DPS, then yes. Still one of my Top 7 most used characters

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

-sixate- said:

I would pass on him
    You sure lol
  • I have warlock, G99, sparky and ghost as 5* (none awakened). I do have CAIW and void so the synergies are amazing. I’m also still on 5.3. Is it worth it?

Undoubtedly.
    even if i still don’t have an AG for him?
    Without the AG he is a synergy piece. If you invest in him and awaken him, a good powercontrol tool and a great synergy piece.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    I didn't had a single power control champ as 5* ao this deal was pretty good to me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The 5* was a good deal for me. I didn't have him, and the 2-3 Gem will go to Warlock. 1500 Units was a good buy.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Considering I bought him for 10k units a couple of years ago, he's definitely worth it at 1.5k.

Just make sure you have the awakening gem/sig stones to take him up.