**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop complaining about Alliance War...

13»

Comments

• Luxord_KratosLuxord_Kratos Posts: 13
    Ok alright cheers for the 108 disagrees everyone haha... maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut, I just saw some really rude people in the original thread so i thought i should make a point about it
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Ok alright cheers for the 108 disagrees everyone haha... maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut, I just saw some really rude people in the original thread so i thought i should make a point about it

It's just this forum man. Disagreeing with the whiny masses is just about the worst thing you can do.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    If people weren’t here to give constructive criticism the game would have fallen apart long ago. And this forum would be Nearly all who should I rank up, who’s the better cosmic and how good is this champ posts. Your message is that you have a bad attitude towards constructive criticism/ are somehow offended on behalf of a company that Basically needs the constructive criticism To not fall apart as we have seen them drop nonsense after nonsense updates to every node of the game over and over again, don’t forget it’s a game. It has to be fun to play to keep being a game
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

I'm going to get so many disagrees from this... but I think people who are constantly complaining about Alliance War, should just stop doing Alliance War! Stop complaining all the time its boring! I still find AW very fun, and I look forward to my fights (I'm in Plat2 Wars, btw) if you find it too hard, maybe AW isn't for you. If you find it boring or you feel the rewards lack, don't play it! Kabam clearly will not do anything about it, so its time to move on...

Thank God you're not running the company because it would've gone out of business with the if you don't like our product don't shop here mentality, people like the idea of war they don't like the cash grab mentality or the pain point that came with it, i guess you're a person that never complain about anything, people complain because they want a better product i don't see anything wrong with that.

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

gohard123 said:

gohard123 said:

ya i'll be pretty sad if (when) AW gets nerfed into the ground ala act 6, but what can you do.

I'm looking forward to my perfect season...
    Lol you and ‘perfect’ season. You gonna die and go awol for another 3 days. Maybe 1 week since this map is soo “easy”
    Well for one it's gotta be really rough being so dense you can't tell when someone is obviously joking. Two, it's gotta be sad having to hide who you actually are so you can talk trash to people without them even knowing where it's coming from. Keep crying about everything in the game though, it's a good look on you
    Lmao what? You can check my post history. Hide myself when I’ve posted videos of my actual account with same name. You can also check my comments about my criticism about the game, unlike you I don’t downplay people’s opinions and throw money at the game in order to progress
    Oh fun, the old you spend so your opinion is pointless trope. Heaven forbid I spend money on the things I enjoy. If people weren't willing to spend on their entertaining you wouldn't have a game to cry all the time about. I keep forgetting yes, opinions only matter when they agree with the masses here. My opinion that a lot of you are absolutely ridiculous is no more or less valid then you guys wanting every game mode stripped down to arena basically and to get pick every champ you want from every crystal. Only thing is, one of them is actually ridiculous
    Lmao are you the only person who spends? Who cares if you do not agree with the masses? I don’t agree with everything everyone says but I do not go around policing people on how they should voice their opinions
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Haji_Saab said:

I agree with the sentiment of the opening post. I have provided feedback on the current AW (which is negative) but I just don't follow the need to become an activist in a game. Kabam have the numbers right in front of them of all the spending and time spent on every single mode.

Now they (kabam) have to spend / waste time in writing fluff (*cough* roadmap) to satisfy the pitch-forkers.

Why give feedback to the devs at all? Giving feedback and advocating a position are just degrees of the same thing. 99%+ of all players of the game don't give feedback at all, so you're expending more activism energy than 99% of all players and quibbling over where in the top 1% you're in.
  • Luxord_KratosLuxord_Kratos Posts: 13
    DNA3000 said:

Haji_Saab said:

I agree with the sentiment of the opening post. I have provided feedback on the current AW (which is negative) but I just don't follow the need to become an activist in a game. Kabam have the numbers right in front of them of all the spending and time spent on every single mode.

Now they (kabam) have to spend / waste time in writing fluff (*cough* roadmap) to satisfy the pitch-forkers.

Why give feedback to the devs at all? Giving feedback and advocating a position are just degrees of the same thing. 99%+ of all players of the game don't give feedback at all, so you're expending more activism energy than 99% of all players and quibbling over where in the top 1% you're in.
    Basically elaborating my original post. Thanks for that.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We always appreciate and welcome constructive feedback about Alliance War.
This discussion has been closed.