**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should anyone do Labrynth of Legends

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
I’m worried about spending all my items to beat it and explore it, then in 4 months Kabam comes out and says “we’re updating LoL rewards and anyone who has done it in the last 3 months will receive the updated rewards” like they’ve done with so much other content I didn’t get the updated rewards bc I did it a little “to soon”????

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    I’m don’t think ther wil be buffe those game mode anytime soon but can be wrong
  • MetalJake said:

I’m worried about spending all my items to beat it and explore it, then in 4 months Kabam comes out and says “we’re updating LoL rewards and anyone who has done it in the last 3 months will receive the updated rewards” like they’ve done with so much other content I didn’t get the updated rewards bc I did it a little “to soon”????

If you have that logic then what would be the point in completing anything?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    For the amount of items and time that it is worth, I would at least say it is worth it to complete. I did a few months ago with a R4 sig 50 Aegon and took something like 13 revives and no boosts, and maybe two hours. While the rewards were a 5* Kingpin, Iron Fist, and a skill AG (when I already had one), for the amount of time that I put into it, it was not terrible.

The amount of resources and time needed to fully explore it at this stage in the game make that a much more questionable venture. For content as big as LoL, I dont think any future update would have this problem and it is hard to just put off big content because it might change. All depends on your roster and how easy it would be for you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    LoL will not likely be revisited. AoL is still relatively new. RoL wasn't revisited either.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

LoL will not likely be revisited. AoL is still relatively new. RoL wasn't revisited either.

I’m wish lol wil get gold but I’m don’t see it coming at all alest not for now
  • Anu_003Anu_003 Posts: 2
    Yea...they should be giving rewards for all who have completed nevertheless of time
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    As someone who recently 100% finished LOL, it’s worth it. If you have an Aegon cost isn’t too terrible.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    LOL still has pretty relevant rewards. If you wait, your progress could stay stagnant. That being said, doing LOL without champs like Aegon/Domino/G2099 wouldn't be cost-effective, so unless you have one of those high-damage champs, I would say to wait since you're worried about using resources.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    If you have a maxed out Aegon, then it really isn't even that expensive to 100% it. I still think it's worth it for the rewards.