**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Urgent, please reply as soon as possible

Guys should i buy 5* vision for 1500 units yes or no ??
Please reply fast

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    no
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    if you wanna
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I did, but then again I saved a year of units for it. But if you are not as committed as me, and don't plan on using a 5* tech awakening gem, then no. Maybe you'll lose out 4th of July offers because of it.
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320

no, save for july 4th

I only have 2k units
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320

I did, but then again I saved a year of units for it. But if you are not as committed as me, and don't plan on using a 5* tech awakening gem, then no. Maybe you'll lose out 4th of July offers because of it.

Will i have something better in 2k units. That's what i have
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

Will i have something better in 2k units. That's what i have
    if you save it, you’ll be able to buy the first offer (1k units) if the price doesn’t change. not sure how it’s gonna be tho
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No, save for 4th of July.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 937 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    No. Sorry, I responded as fast as I could! I hope all is well.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★

Guys should i buy 5* vision for 1500 units yes or no ??
    Please reply fast

1500 units for a good 5* it’s really a great offer. If I hadn’t him already I would buy instantly. It’s maybe the greatest value for units the game have ever seen.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Risking for cavalier crystal is far better than this deal.I'll wait for 4th July.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    You get once or twice a year to buy him. It's more rare than Shards or Rank-Up Mats. That's my perspective.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

i don’t get why everyone wants him he’s not even that good

It's Guaranteed Value for a Good, but not Great, Champion. Look at it this what, if someone was planning on buying 5 Grandmaster/Cavalier Crystals (which would cost 1.5k Units) to try and get a Tech 5 Star but also had the option to purchase the 5 Star Vision pack they'd probably go for the Guaranteed Value.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    If you can max sig him he starts with an l1 and has an l2 in 6 hits, doesn’t hit hard but power control at its best, havok, ms, Hyperion and omega red counter Keeps doom Without specials and double immune, you can play most fights with them never reaching a special, including fights like the backward thanos fight. Heal block from specials and rage counter, definitely a useful champ
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Risking for cavalier crystal is far better than this deal.I'll wait for 4th July.

He is decent and doesn’t come in basic pool or anything.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I did it for the rank up gems for ghost lol. And still left with enough for either clearing content (if needed) or 1k deal on the 4th.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    he's worth it. i take him to map 6 AQ and also wars every time
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Giodood_1 said:

Can you please post a pic of your duped r5 max sig OG vision, @Giodood_1

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

Giodood_1 said:

Can you please post a pic of your duped r5 max sig OG vision, @Giodood_1

wouldn’t ever rank 5 him just saying there are way better characters
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Dew it
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    OGV is underrated. You'll need him 5/65/100+ I'd say. Excellent synergy with void. Good synergy with warlock. Very rare that you can get a champ you'll use outright - no dodgy crystal deal with a 1% chance etc.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Yes.. I got him using the units I had saved, and I still have units leftover for one July 4th offer. The rank up gems could come in handy.