**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasted modok entry

Great, so I'm about to get to the boss and this happens.

There is no button to select travel, to get to the boss. So this was just a wasted entry and I'm now gonna miss out on 5 star and 6 star shards.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    You entered the quest too late
    The event is gone
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    depending on when you entered, the timer expired on the quest
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Cant garauntee this will work, when I've been in a event quest in the past, and it has expired during my run, it has then reappeared and let me continue when I close the game and restart. But in this case the event hadnt expired yet so you should be ok. Have u tried a restart?
  • It happened to me today got to the boss and then got busy with work and the quest expired so I lost one modok run... I don't know why did they even put a timer on quest which is repeating over and over again ever day all month!?
  • They should at least let you finish the quest if you're already in my opinion it used to be like that
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian
    Pic didn’t seem to indicate Expired.

More likely energy ran out at the exact point of that portal.
    If stuck at a portal because of energy (so not the normal procedural flow of what appears), you can kick-start it again by re-clicking on that BLUE box below that node, and (as already seen on Right pane) Click on Portal “A”, and should have worked.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Pic didn’t seem to indicate Expired.

More likely energy ran out at the exact point of that portal.
    If stuck at a portal because of energy (so not the normal procedural flow of what appears), you can kick-start it again by re-clicking on that BLUE box below that node, and (as already seen on Right pane) Click on Portal “A”, and should have worked.

It is a energy free quest
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

Great, so I'm about to get to the boss and this happens.

There is no button to select travel, to get to the boss. So this was just a wasted entry and I'm now gonna miss out on 5 star and 6 star shards.

I'm late but seems like you already went past the portal, the boss node is highlighted with green so that is the node you should tap to go forward.
    You can view "Portal info" by tapping into any portal anytime in the quest, even after you go past it, to see where the portal leads to.