**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Didn't receive 3*guardian

Comments

• I'm also the only alliance member that didn't receive calendar or Guardian. But I did get another level for 2* Hulkbuster, so yaaay
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    In-game Support button in order to (potentially) get those rewards.

will see

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Thank You @Kabam Zibiit
  • Jaylp710Jaylp710 Posts: 2
    I've updated the app, but the special event calendar for Guardian is not showing up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled too.
  • Russle_3Russle_3 Posts: 5
    I updated my game, excited for the new event. I check out the new update, screen loadout and get my new monthly calendar. my teammates getting this 3* guardian and peeps with this pfp. I checked to see these new quest regarding this guy. I check my mail and get my 2* hulkbuster. Turns out nearly everyone else has gotten a Canadian calendar and I and many of us others didnt. Why arent many of us getting our special calendar. Maybe it's an android thing or whatever. Fix it
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Have either of you actually logged a ticket?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Legiune said:

insightfull

They literally responded 2 hours ago....scroll up
  • June calendar shows expired... New Guardian calendar is not showing neither I received the 3* Guardian like everyone else

• felanomafelanoma Posts: 9
    I have the quest, but not the calendar, neither the *3 Guardian.
  • pwong21pwong21 Posts: 14
    Same. I've logged a ticket and only received the basic uninstall, update app, update phone, etc. response so far. Waiting for follow up.

• Anyone else facing this issue... I have tried closing and restarting game multiple times
  • EduardPLMEduardPLM Posts: 9
    In game: EduardPLM
    I have the same problem, the 14 days guardian calendar didnt appeared...on my another account it is...how is this possible? Can someone fix this bug? Thanks
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Hey there everyone, we built some grace days into the calendar itself, so you should still be able to get the two full weeks of calendar rewards. You should receive your Guardian when the next day of the calendar activates at 5pm PT today, July 1st, so long as you've made sure to update to the 27.2 version of the game beforehand.

Thanks a lot! Good to know that I will still be getting all the login rewards
  • EduardPLMEduardPLM Posts: 9
    Have the same problem, i updated today, but on another account i have that calendar. How is that possible?
  • I still dont have my guardian or the Canada day calendar come on Kabaam
  • ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    edited July 2020
    Updated the game. I did not get the Canada Day calendar and a free 3*Guardian. All of my alliance teammates got one. Instead, I, however, received an in-game mail with a free updated 2*Hulkbuster. Now I can’t play the Guardian-related events that require the use of Guardian, and I’m losing hours/days to get certain rewards.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    This is exactly what happened to mine
  • owais2018owais2018 Posts: 7

i didn't get new calender of guardian....

i didn't get new calender of guardian....

another ss of my ac
  • 10us10us Posts: 0
    Hi, are there more people that didn't receive the Guardian champ? Game is updated and I checked the in-game mail. Also checked my Champs but i definately haven't receive him.
  • Mleungm4168Mleungm4168 Posts: 6
    I updated the game, I even delete the game and redownload. I see the new welcoming screen and the new view in fight. However, I see that a lot of members from my alliance found the 3* Guardian. However, I haven't received mine and not the Canada special event calendar neither. I would not want to miss this reward. Just like June's event where it said I missed the last modok shop item. Which I log in everyday. And the game is continue to crash with all these update. It is very frustrating. Please help. Thanks.
  • KristannaKristanna Posts: 1
    Same here. Still showing June callendar